Zoo Med Paludarium Heater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Compact design helps save valuable space.
- Fully submersible heater comes with durable suction cup mounting.
- Safely supports water temperatures of 69 to 93 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Helps prevent loss of appetite due to fluctuating or inconsistent temperatures.
- Comes with an extra-long power cord for easy placement wherever you prefer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T5-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 54 x 46-in$36.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Exo Terra Day/Night Reptile Terrarium LED Fixture, Large$39.89Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun Reptile Terrarium Hood, 48-in$74.50Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Fluker's 5.5-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Dimmer$17.99Chewy Price$28.70List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiCare Rock Heater, Giant$31.36Chewy Price$33.34List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T8-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 25 x 36-in$19.61Chewy Price$29.94List Price
- Zilla Digital Terrarium Temperature Controller$30.55Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Zoo Med Avian Sun Deluxe Floor UVB Reptile Lamp$59.86Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Zoo Med UVB + Heat Reptisun 5.0 26W UVB & Repti 100W Basking Spot Lamp Reptile Terrarium Combo Pack$29.79Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Zoo Med Avian Sun Deluxe Floor Reptile Lamp$53.79Chewy Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 26-Watt$34.49Chewy Price$32.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Paludarium Aquarium Yesssss!
Easy to use and perfect for small water use :) Easy to set , turns off if out of water , best of all easy to read digital display of heat setting and tank temp.
works great but the suction cups were flaking apart in 1 year so it doesnt stick to glass anymore. But it always kept good temperature