Zoo Med Repticare Rock Heater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A heated safety stone that makes the perfect secondary heater for many snakes and lizards.
- Made of a hydrated rock material that is extra durable and conducts more heat.
- Nichrome heater is completely encapsulated so it distributes heat evenly to avoid hot spots.
- Perfect for pythons, boas, kingsnakes, rat snakes, gopher snakes, bearded dragons, monitor lizards, tegus and more.
- It’s cUL approved for safety so it’s safe to use at home and uses only 15 watts of power.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZoo Med Reptile Lamp Stand$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealFluker's Night Time Red Reptile Basking Light, 250-watt$18.32Chewy Price$24.70List Price
- Chromalux R30 Full Spectrum Neodymium Glass LED Bird & Reptile Light Bulb, 12-watt$31.50Chewy Price$34.50List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Economy Clamp Reptile Lamp$16.47Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Professional Series Dimmable Clamp Reptile Lamp$26.63Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Zoo Med Betta LED Light$12.94Chewy Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun T5-HO Reptile Terrarium Hood, 14-in$49.99Chewy Price
- DealZilla Pro Sol Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture, Black, 20-in$69.64Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- DealFluker's Premium Reptile Heat Mat, 11 x 17-in$34.04Chewy Price$43.19List Price
- Fluker's 5.5-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Dimmer$9.40Chewy Price$28.70List Price
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp, 5.5-in$13.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Zoo Med Combo Deep Dome Lamp, Large$60.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Not very good
This heat rock gets a little too hot in my eyes and wish it had come with a setting where u could adjust it lower. But it does make a good rock for my beardie to just lay on while basking under his real lights. So that's what I'm gonna use it for and just won't have it plugged in. Make sure you read the directions and put that definitely in their cold side if you are going to be plugging it in..bc I can see why they warn you about it bc with how hot it gets in their cold side..it could seriously burn your buddy.
I purchased 2 rocks and neither of them heat up at all ! Waste of money
Finally Something that works
This is just what I needed for my snake. I use it with a thermostat and it stays a toasty 82°
Not worth the money I spent
This item is useless not worth the money I spent on it.. wish I didn't buy
This Heat rock
Didn't work!!! Do not recommend. I throughout the box and packaging without trying it. I don't know why I did this, but I did. Do not buy this. I don't blame the site, I blame the product. And didn't even try to contact to return or get a refund.
STOPPED WORKING AFTER 1 WEEK
Bought this heat rock for my ball python, and it worked only for 1 week!! DO NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!
Should never be used. Ever.
Heat rocks can't be regulated, and are known for regularly lighting on fire. They cause burns to animals, and short circut regularly. Don't buy.
Dragon loves this
I put this on the floor when she runs around with my birds and rabbit. I put it back in her cage after. Great product. Stays warm. Sturdy. Has some weight to it so it doesn’t move around at all
Such a great upgrade for my snakes habitat!
This is an awesome heat rock. I like it alot better then just a heat sheet. And im pretty sure my Snake does as well! I recommend this product!
I used to have a smaller version of this that got really hot and kept my terrium in the 80°s- i ordered this larger one to replace it, and it doesn't even work. I've plugged it into every socket in my house and after sitting for 2 hours at each, it still won't heat up.