Keep your turtle’s water clean and healthy with the Zoo Med Turtle Clean Canister Turtle Filter. This external canister system is perfect for filtering turtle tanks, vivariums, box turtle pools or turtle tubs. Combining mechanical, chemical, and biological filtering systems―with a sponge, activated charcoal, and bacteria-absorbing ceramic media―and an included spraybar for greater aeration, it efficiently filters water at a rate of 160 gallons per hour. It features a removable hose-connecting device, an adjustable flow control system, and an easy-to-open filter head so it’s easy to use at home. Thanks to the calibrated anti-vibration bushings, it runs smoothly and quietly, and its compact design saves plenty of space.
- Combines mechanical, chemical, and biological filtering systems to keep water clean and healthy.
- External canister system is perfect for filtering turtle tanks, vivariums, box turtle pools or turtle tubs.
- Works with a sponge, activated carbon, and bacteria-absorbing ceramic media for more efficient filtering.
- Features an aerating spraybar, hose-connecting device, adjustable flow control system, and easy-to-open filter head.
- Space-saving design is available for 15 and 30 gallon tanks, and filters at a rate of 160 gallons per hour.
Shop Our Entire Buy 2, Get 1 Free Assortment!
See all items by Zoo Med