ZuPreem Natural Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a high-quality daily diet in a pellet form
- Specially formulated for conures, amazons, greys, pionus, caiques, senegals and other medium to large parrots
- Avian veterinarians recommend a pelleted food for optimum health
- Wholesome natural food that’s formulated with all the nutrients your bird needs each day so there's no need for extra vitamin and mineral supplements
- Made right here in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Modesto Milling Organic Chick Starter & Grower Crumbles Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$48.44Chewy Price$46.02Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$76.25Chewy Price$72.44Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Menu Care Complex Cockatiel Food, 5-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Suet Cake & Feeder Combo Wild Bird Food, case of 5$14.40Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.68Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, Non-Soy Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$72.50Chewy Price$100.00List Price$68.88Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Peanut Blend Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12$17.57Chewy Price$23.99List Price$16.69Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Wild Bird Blend Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Cherry Crunch Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, Non-Soy Layer Crumbles Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$39.38Chewy Price$37.41Autoship Price
- Higgins InTune Natural Macaw Food, 18-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$88.49List Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Vitakraft VitaSmart Complete Nutrition Parrot Food, 7-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Millet...||Dried Peas, Ground Corn, Pistachios...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...|
|Bird Type||Conure, Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Cockatoo||Cockatiel, Lovebird, Conure, Quaker||Macaw, Cockatoo, Parrot, Amazon||Conure, Parrot, Cockatoo, African Grey, Amazon||Parrot, Amazon, Cockatoo, Macaw|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
114 Customer Reviews
Seems to be good quality
The pellets seem to be a good size for my older Sun Conure. He was curious about it, at first, but he doesn’t seem to want to switch from seeds to pellets.
Excellent Food for Any Parrot
We have/have had eight different parrot species living with us, and all of them did well on Zupreem Natural. (Our doves and finches like it too.) They take to it immediately, even if they formerly were eating seed alone. They thrive on it, as well. I usually buy the 20-pound bag, but everyone seems to be out of it.
Great staple for parrots!
My birds love Zupreem! They love dunking their pellets in water and snacking on them. :)
My birds say YUMMY
Although my birds will not eat this dry, they chow down on Zupreem every morning. I heat a small cup of water, soak the pellets for 5 minutes, and give both parrots a serving testing to make certain it is not too warm.. When they are finished, I remove any leftovers. My adopted goffin is a seed eater so this is a great way to get some pellets into him. My yellow nape was raised on roudybush pellets, but Zupreem is a treat for him. We will always have Zupreem natural pellets at our house!
Great Eclectus food!
My Eclectus accepted this food immediately! Good price and will use these pellets when I board my parrot. I also feed soft food and she eats pellets in between all day long.
ZuPreem Bird Food
Was concerned the bird food would get crushed through shipping but arrived just fine.
This is something my Avian Vet recommended for my CAG. He loves it. It’s affordable, more natural than those w/ colored pellets.
my Conure wouldn’t eat
My 15 year old Conure basically eats black sunflower seeds and safflower seeds. I think I have tried every brand of parrot food mixtures. She will eat millet branches that you can buy loose but not the packaged ones. She likes the dried fruit pieces too and I always have fresh fruit for her that she loves. She’ll eat peanuts in the shell too. All the ingredients in the Zupreem sounded really good so I tried it for her. I worry she’s not getting all the varieties of food she needs, but she won’t touch it. I’m really disappointed. I’m sure it’s a great product. I tried mixing it in with other food but she just eats around it.
Picky Bird Likes It
My bird discards entire servings of fruit & nut varieties of bird food. While she still discards some of this food, this is one variety that she wastes the least. It comes in 3 sizes of pellets so you can choose the size most suitable based on your birds beak size.
Always buy from chewy. Fast delivery and best prices