ZuPreem Natural Daily Small Bird Food, 2.25-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a high-quality daily diet in a pellet form
- Specially formulated for finches, parakeets, budgerigars, parrotlets and other small parrots
- Avian veterinarians recommend a pelleted food for optimum health
- Wholesome natural food that’s formulated with all the nutrients your small-sized bird needs each day so there's no need for extra vitamin and mineral supplements
- Made right here in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 2-lb bag$10.76Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.22Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Bird Food, 25-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$45.59Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Parrot & Conure Food, 4-lb bag$24.49Chewy Price$23.27Autoship Price
- ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$8.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Natural Daily Large Bird Food, 3-lb bag$14.39Chewy Price$20.49List Price$13.67Autoship Price
- Mazuri Large Bird Food, 25-lb bag$41.40Chewy Price$48.99List Price$39.33Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Rainbow Large Parrot Bird Food, 20-lb bag$55.46Chewy Price$69.99List Price$52.69Autoship Price
- ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Large Bird Food, 3-lb$15.23Chewy Price$20.99List Price$14.47Autoship Price
- dealZuPreem Sensible Seed Large Bird Food, 2-lb bag$13.23Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.57Autoship Price
- dealZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Extra Small Bird Food, 2-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 5-lb tub$29.99Chewy Price
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Parakeet Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground millet...||Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat...||Canary Grass Seeds, Millet, Red Milo...||Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat...||Canary Grass Seeds, White Milo, White Proso Millet...|
|Bird Type||Finch, Parakeet, Canary, Budgie||Canary, Finch||Parakeet, Finch, Budgie, Canary||Parakeet, Budgie, Parrotlet||Parakeet, Canary, Finch, Budgie|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Food Flavor||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Our birds have been eating Zupreem natural for years. Recently too our ring neck to the vet he asked what he ate I told and he said that’s the best food for your birds. For the first time in years it wasn’t available in the size my lovebirds need.
My parakeets love these pellets but chewy sent my 12cans of dog food in the same box as my birds pellets and they arrived smashed into fine powder so I'm really unhappy about that .
Healthy Food My Birds Love
My cockatiels love these pellets. I purchase this style over the cockatiel bag, because they prefer the smaller size, but I still grind them into a smaller size with a food processor. My vet recommended these pellets and I'm glad its healthier for my bird. Highly recommend adding pellets to your bird diet along with veggies.
Feel healthy choice
My birds actually eat this. I always hesitate to go full pellet diet (with seed and fruit as treats) but my birds seem to like these pellets. There's always a empty spot in the middle of the dish. I feel good about it because I know it's healthier for my birds than seeds.
Zupreem Natural Pellets - Small Bird Food
We mix these in with other Zupreem pellets (such as the Fruit and Nut Blends) and feed them to our smaller rescue birds. They love them!
Beetles in food!
Normally, I feed Harrison’s, but bought three bags to try during a buy 2, get 1 free sale at Chewy. My budgies all like this food, and I’ve had the first bag open for a month or so. Today, I noticed there are beetles inside the bag! Now, I am afraid to feed this food, as all 3 bags have the same lot code. I store the bag sealed in a drawer and no other foods I have are affected. It is disappointing, as I thought Zupreem was a high quality brand. I will be switching back to Harrison’s.
Finally, a pellet food our parakeets will eat
Since getting our now one-year old parakeets we have been attempting to get them to eat pellet food (as recommended by bird experts), but to no avail. We recently decided to give ZuPreem Natural for Small Birds a try because of the small "seed-size" pellets and no dyes. We started feeding them ZuPreem Natural about 3-4 weeks ago mixed with a fortified parakeet seed mix. Approximately a 3:1 mixture; pellets to seeds. We placed the seed mix on the bottom of their food bowl then placed a good layer of pellets on top of the seeds so that they were forced to forage through the pellets to get to the seeds. By Week 3, there was absolutely no doubt that they had begun eating the pellets as well as the seeds. Now to get them to eat the fresh veggies / fruits we keep offering them... patience and perseverance.
Wow! Definitely will buy again
I got this thinking it would be something I got my budgies for me to eventually throw out honestly. They've only ever known seed. I wanted to get them on a proper diet and surprisingly they took right to it!
Still trying to get my buddies to eat pellets...I hoped the fact this looks like seeds would help....not so much
Bird pellets for small birds.
I can not find these anywhere but chewy. My birds love them