All-Absorb Disposable Cat Litter Pads, 20 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powerful odor control for up to one week for a single cat household.
- Super absorbent pads turn cat urine to gel instantly for less mess.
- Water-proof back prevents any urine leaks or mishaps.
- Absorbs and locks in up to 3 cups of cat urine.
- Pads are easy to dispose of, once done just throw away and replace.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Litter Pads, 20 count, Unscented$12.38Chewy Price$11.76Autoship Price
- Frisco Cat Litter Pads, Scented, 20 count$12.59Chewy Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Pads & Litter Pellets Bundle Pack, 7.91-lb box$30.78Chewy Price$30.79List Price$29.24Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Morning Fresh Scented Cat Pads, 10 count$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Spring Clean Scented Litter System Cat Pads, 10 count$17.00Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.15Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Enhanced Active Clean Scent Litter Pellets & Multi-Cat Pads Bundle Pack$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Multi-Cat Strength Cat Pads, 8 count$15.88Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Litter System Cat Pads, 10 pack$13.59Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Enhanced Pellets Refill, 7-lb bag$21.19Chewy Price$21.89List Price$20.13Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill, 7-lb bag$15.39Chewy Price$19.29List Price$14.62Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Cat Litter Box Liners, Jumbo, 27 count$20.05Chewy Price$24.29List Price
- dealLitterMaid Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box Waste Receptacles, 3rd Edition, 18 count$20.10Chewy Price$31.09List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||—||Odor Control, Unscented||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
230 Customer Reviews
Great New Use
Our elderly cat has increasingly "forgotten" where her three litter boxes are for #1 (but not for #2). She has targeted sofas and chairs (both upholstered and leather), carpets & rugs, bath mats, our bed, in a suitcase or plastic laundry basket, atop old books in a crate. . .you name it. But her latest choice is atop a floor heat/AC vent. Now I'm cleaning the hardwood floor, the metal vent, and down the metal air duct. Remembering puppy pads, I wondered if they might work for a cat. However, they are scented (!) to attract a canine. Then I saw the unscented cat litter pads on Chewy. They are for use in a litter box, but I laid one over my cat's favorite floor vent. . .and she used it! Sometimes she misses a little, but we can usually get two uses out of one pad. This is a breakthrough. Experimenting with a pad next to her prime litter box but no usage so far. Might take several days. But the heat vent usage is a great success!! If your cat has a favorite inappropriate spot from which you have been unable to dissuade her (our leather furniture is covered with aluminum foil!), placing one of these pads in the spot at least will preserve the item and make clean-up significantly easier.
Purchased these when Tidy Breeze pads were not available. We have one indoor cat.These pads were too small to cover the tray. There was no odor control using these pads. I even tried adding odor controlling sprays and there was no improvement. The ammonia odor was overwhelming when changing the pads as well. These pads were not very absorbent requiring more frequent changing. These were all that was available during the Covid shortages. So Thankful Tidy Breeze pads are coming back and hoping the product has not been modified.
Do not Recommend
I generally do not write reviews but I read others and truly benefit from reviews. I am writing today because I went off of others reviews and this product it terrible!!! The pads don’t even get very full and the odor of pee is horrible. I will never order this again and I just want others who have a sensitive smell to know that the tidy breeze pee pads are the very best. I hope they are back in stock I will be checking and dumbing these….
Cats will use their paws to scrape or dig before or as they urinate, thereby moving the pad or crinkling the pad before they urinate causing urine to miss the pad. I was disappointed that it did not stay stable.
I had to buy these when the breeze pads were not available, and they are not a very good replacement. The cat pee odor is overwhelming after 1 or 2 trips to the litterbox (I have 1 cat), and they are not very absorbent. If there's nothing else available, you're kind of stuck with them. But if you can, stick to the breeze pads.
Get this product.
They work great! I have a older cat and use them all the time. Very Fast delivery.
Measuring should be simple
I bought these pee pads to use in my Tidy Cats Breeze litter system when the Breeze pee pads were not available. The manufacturer of these pads had a problem measuring, apparently. The pads are too wide and also too short. Fitting them into the tray and keeping them in place is a real problem.
kinda better than breeze
When Breeze pads were nowhere to be found I settled for these, worried it'd be a disaster. But honestly I think I prefer these now. You get more pads for less money and they to me are way more absorbent and have a thicker lining which keeps me from the possibility of touching the pad or it leaking. I turn my pads halfway through the week and usually change them once a week but these seem to last longer. Albeit I have one cat and two boxes. Highly recommend
These aren’t Breeze pads, but they aren’t a bad replacement
As we all know, Breeze pads are impossible to find right now, I was running low and needed to get something. I ordered these, not expecting much, but seriously? They aren’t bad. I gave them 5 stars, not comparing them to Breeze pads (which are a little superior to these) but because for them being a different brand, they are really 5 stars. I wasn’t expecting to get a full week out of a pad (2 large cats and 1 4 mo old kitten, I have an XL Breeze box and a regular one) but I’m impressed with these. I change the XL box in the middle of the week, the small box I just turn tray in the middle of the week. I would have to change a regular Breeze pad in the middle of the week also, I’m pretty sure, MAYBE a multi cat pad might last the entire week. All in all, these pads work fine, I haven’t had any urine leak to the tray at all. I wish they made a multi cat pad too. I might consider changing to this brand.
Better than I thought
Since I was having a hard time finding the Breeze pads for my Breeze system, I had ordered these pads in hopes that they would work. I read the reviews and thought it was better than nothing. I doubled the pads thinking that they might leak but they haven't. I'm still on the same 1st pad on the bottom and I change the pads 2 times a week. I even have a cat that has hyper thyroid disease so she drinks constantly and uses the pan a lot. I've been using this now for 3 weeks. I would recommend this product, just be sure to change the pad often.