Amazing Dog Treats 10-inch Mega Thick Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 3 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural rawhide alternative offers a safe-yet-satisfying snack for your dog.
- Beef cheeks offer more immune-supporting vitamin C and vitamin B plus more circulatory-boosting iron than typical cuts of beef.
- Each roll is sustainably sourced from free-range, grass-fed cattle and contains no chemicals, additives or steroids.
- Engages every part of your pup’s mouth for a more satisfying chew, and promotes healthy teeth and gums by scraping away plaque and tartar as your dog chews.
- Made from a single animal for easier digestion compared to chemically processed rawhides and other treats containing sugars and additives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Amazing Dog Treats 10-inch Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 4 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 6-inch Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 4 count$17.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 5 - 6-inch Mega Thick Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 4 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 6-inch Beef Cheek Strips Dog Treats, 12 count$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Cheek Peanut Butter Dipped Dog Bone, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Redbarn Glazed Beef Cheek Roll Dog Chew, Large$11.29Chewy Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 5-6-in$3.54Chewy Price$3.36Autoship Price
- QT Dog Water Buffalo Cheek Roll Dog Treat, 6-in$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Redbarn Beef Cheek Roll Dog Chew, Large$11.06Chewy Price$10.51Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 6 count$13.84Chewy Price$13.15Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Buffalo Beef Cheek Rolls Dog Treat, 5 count, 5 - 6 inches$14.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Pig Ear Dog Treats, 8 count$18.35Chewy Price$17.43Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek||Beef Cheek|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
One of the few items that my pittie doesn't destroy in 5 minutes!
These are glorious! My pittie is the most hard core chewer I have ever encountered; 'indestructible' or 'made for tough chewer' toys and treats are no match for her. Beef cheeks are a staple item in our house to keep her smart brain occupied- and these are the best I've found. 'Mega thick' is no joke; these take her multiple hour long chew sessions to get through, plus they're a great value and high quality. 10/10 recommend.
I have a Pit, a Pit mix, and a spunky Shiba who all go through chews in like 5-10 mins normally (yes even the Shiba). They LOVE these, these don’t make them sick or anything like that, and these actually LAST. I will buy these as long as I can find them because they’re worth it!
My dogs and my wallet thank you for these!
FINALLY a long lasting dog chew! I have 3 pitties who finish “long lasting” chews in under 5 minutes…and although I am happy that they love them, it’s such a bummer to buy them something that cost SO MUCH only to have them finish in a couple minutes. BUT, I had a friend recommend these cheek rolls to try, and boy do they last! They have been working on them for a couple hours now and have barely made a dent, not to mention they are well priced! Thank you Chewy, my dogs and I appreciate you!
My Great Dane won't touch them
My boy usually loves all chews and he won't even touch these. Really odd for him. I don't know if they smell bad or it's a texture thing but I even asked him to hold it in his mouth he spat it right onto the ground
Too hard dog couldn’t chew them
I really wanted to like these. No odor but my dogs couldn’t chew them at all. I originally bought for a Miniature Bull Terrier but she could barely nibble at the ends. She’s an extreme chewer. I gave them to my Newfoundland and they pretty much made his mouth bleed cause he couldn’t gnaw them either.
Love that these are mega thick & 10 inches long. Lasts my pup way longer not just because there is more of it to chew on but also because they are so big, he fumbles around with them. It's adorable and he loves them!
amazing long lasting chews
These chews are extremely long lasting. My superchewer pittie mix normally destroys durable chews within 5 minutes and she will work on this chew for hours at a time for days at a time. Highly recommend this chew for dogs that need "projects."
They are best I’ve found! I have a 65# dog and he’s a chewer! Bought these about a month ago and he only has about 3 inches of the bone gone. Theses are the best
Treat & Toy in One!
I was looking for long lasting treats to keep my ding dong occupied while he recovered from his neuter surgery. He is a 60lbs dog who goes through a 12” bully stick in 20-30 min. When I first got this package, my thought was holy shiznitz these are HUGE. My ding dong’s first thought was yay a new toy. After a couple of days, he figured out he can eat it. He still goes back and forth nibbling at it and wanting to play fetch with it. It’s been about a week since he first got a roll & it has a couple of teeth marks and maybe 1 cm of a corner gone…otherwise it’s all intact! It’s expensive but well worth the price. I suspect that this bag of 3 rolls will last at least a month if not longer.
good chew treat
My 60lb shep/lab really liked these. They lasted longer than a 6" bully stick