Amoxi-Tabs (Amoxicillin) Tablets for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Amoxi-Tabs are oral tablets prescribed to dogs and cats for the treatment of certain strains of organisms that cause respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, gastrointestinal tract infections, skin infections and soft-tissue infections including bacterial dermatitis, as well as abscesses, lacerations, and wounds. Amoxi-Tabs do not dissolve quickly, making "spit-outs" easier to re-administer. This medication is also available in a solution form for dogs and cats called Amoxi-Drops.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Also available in a [liquid] (https://www.chewy.com/dp/173034).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 3.6-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- ProZinc Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$116.99Chewy Price$111.14Autoship Price
- Vetmedin Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 50 chewable tablets, 1.25-mg$52.49Chewy Price$49.87Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 2-mg, 15 Chews$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Zonisamide Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 1 capsule, 300-mg$1.03Chewy Price$0.98Autoship Price
- Meloxicam Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 2-mg, 1 Capsule$0.71Chewy Price$0.67Autoship Price
- Chloramphenicol Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 700-mg, 1 Capsule$1.95Chewy Price$1.85Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 1-mg/0.1 mL, 3 mL$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Great med, poor service
Great med. My 11 year old Yorkie takes this daily to keep her colitis in check.
Product great, but...
I only have one issue with this product-it is coated with a blue film. I have to cut the tabs in half to dispense them-then melt them into the food. These coated tabs do not melt easily and if a cat can detect any thing-they won't eat it! The bright blue coating doesn't help-I may have to go to another dealer to get the uncoated tabs. Wish I didn't have to...
Worked very well for treating my puppy's skin infection. I will buy again should I need antibiotics in the future!
Antibiotics for cat
Great items fast service and good prices. Thank you so much for all you do for our fur babies
Great savings over vet prices.
I have a cat who has a portosystemic liver shunt. Part of his therapy is taking Amoxicillin twice daily. Chewy’s cost was much less than the vet office and I can order online. Very happy that I tried ordering from Chewy.
It took more than a week to get to me. A request was not sent to the veterinarian until 5 days after i made the purchase.
Pills work as promised
The shipping was fast and the pills helped my cat get over his cold.
What a relief!
Our cat takes amoxicillin for recurring urinary issues and for the past 4 months our veterinarian has been unable to get the tablets as they are backordered. He's an easy cat to pill but intensely dislikes the alternate liquid medication. I was so happy to find something in pill form available at Chewy and our vet quickly provided a prescription. We have a much happier kitty! Thank you Chewy!
Our older Beagle has liver problems and needs amoxicillin for her to feel better. Chewy is an amazing, awesome company !
Thank you for your quick serve and providing affordable medication so that I can over come Lyme disease. With in 2 days of taking my meds Mommy and Daddy saw a change in my behavior. I am feeling better and playing more. Merry Christmas, Merci, the counter surfing Pyrenees.