Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Constructed of carbonized steel making them long lasting, dependable, and durable.
- Chrome finish resists rust and helps blades stay sharper longer.
- The perfect all around blade to give you that professional groomed look.
- Fits Andis model detachable blade clippers: AG, AGC, AGP, AGRC, AGCL, AGR+, AGRV, MBG, SMC, Oster A5 and Wahl KM Series.
- Made in the USA and hand tested before being shipped.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Blade, #7FC, 1/8" - 3.2mm$32.99Chewy Price$43.24List Price
- Andis 9-Piece Small Comb Set$13.34Chewy Price$21.51List Price
- Andis UltraEdge Skip Tooth Detachable Blade, #7, 1/8" - 3.2 mm$33.00Chewy Price$41.73List Price
- Oster A5 Comb Attachment 10 Piece Set, Black$25.99Chewy Price$37.49List Price
- Andis 8-Piece Large Comb Set$8.60Chewy Price$21.51List Price
- Andis AGC2 UltraEdge 2-Speed Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Burgundy$204.63Chewy Price$260.25List Price
- Andis UltraEdge T Detachable Blade, T-84, 3/32" - 2.4 mm$31.49Chewy Price$43.09List Price
- Andis Clipper Oil, 4-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$28.15List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Combs Kit for 5 in 1 Blades, 16 count$74.24Chewy Price$82.50List Price
- Wahl 5 in 1 Adjustable Detachable Fine Blade Set, Size 9, 10,15, 30, 40$29.99Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- Andis Universal Stainless Steel Dog Combs 8-Piece Set$42.86Chewy Price$48.09List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Ceramic|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
215 Customer Reviews
SHAME ON YOU BRENT NESBIT OF KEENESBURG CO
For whatever reason, the above-named stranger felt compelled to hack into my Chewy account and purchase this item. I was unable to cancel the order with Chewy even though I received notification within hours of the purchase which I did not make. Because I had a saved payment method on file for subscription items, this hacker helped himself to this blade and there was nothing I could do about it. I've closed down my chewy account as a result and alerted Paypal and changed ALL of my passwords on other frequented sites. That Chewy could not cancel this unauthorized purchase just rewarded the thief. If you're reading this review, start changing your passwords and know that anyone can shop with impunity on Chewy ON YOUR DIME. Karma's going to get you, Brent Nesbit and your dog that you probably stole this blade for.
Pulls not cuts
I normally buy ceramic blades from the local pet store, but it was sold out so I ordered this. Huge waste of money the two blades don't want to stay together and it pulls so bad I can't use it.
Great Blade - 5FC
I purchased this blade to use on my Doodles for summer cuts. I usually use a 4FC which is great for wintertime hair length, but in the summer, their hair grows so fast that they are really hot in two weeks. This blade zipped through my super thick, tightly curled dog's hair easily. Several months ago I purchased a Wahl 5FC and it came to me dull from the factory. When I put a bad review on the Chewy website, Chewy responded the next day and refunded my money. Love this company!
I purchased this to home groom my poodle mix. I used it with my andis gc clippers. Easy to switch out the blades and the 5 blade was perfect for a summer cut!
I ordered a 10 and I got an older looking blade that drags through the hair and catches skin.
I bought about 4 of these brand new and they snag when clipping. My old blades work fine but not the new ones. Extremely disappointed.
I’ve (non-professionally) groomed my poodle for four years using a #10 blade and guards with no issues. Two teeth broke within two uses of this #30 blade. Upon further research, this seems a problem many are having. Would not recommend.
Chipped within a month- chewy is the best
This blade works great but chipped within a month with very minimal use! I stand by andis but was very disappointed. I emailed chewy and they replaced it no questions asked. Love chewy!!!
overheats fast and breaks
I have purchased two of these blades now. One from the local store. Both of them over best incredibly quickly even on low. They also break very easily. The teeth just break off if you look at it wrong
When you charge $45 for a blade it should be SHARP
Opened the package and the blade was so dull I had to hand scissors my dogs coat first and even then the blade wouldn't cut. Ridiculous