Animal Essentials Heart Health Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for senior dogs and cats that supports healthy cardiovascular structure and functions
- Premium-quality supplement contains extracts of hawthorn berries, ginkgo and garlic to improve circulation
- Helpful in older pets with dementia while promoting healthy heart functions
- No preservatives, glycerin-based formulation made by experts in holistic pet care
- Made in Phoenix, AZ at Animal Essentials’ own facility made with a balance herbal blend with a sweet flavor that appeal to most dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Endurosyn Canine Digestive Oral Gel for Dogs$18.29Chewy Price$17.38Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Daily Digestion Breath & Digestion Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Liver Defense Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Advanced Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price$25.07Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Detox Blend Liver Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$25.70Chewy Price$27.50List Price$24.41Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Dogs, 30 count$12.85Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.21Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 365 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Senior Support Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Annamaet Endure Hip & Joint Dog Powder Supplement, 5-lb pail$205.99Chewy Price$195.69Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chews for Dogs, 120 count$38.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) Certified Organic Hawthorn Berries 1:4, Gingko Biloba 1:4, Garlic 1:4....||Organic Tarwi||Organic Carob||Active Ingredients: Taurine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Dandelionextract...||Active Ingredients per 3 gram Tablet: Ziziphus, Hawthorn, Taurine...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Heart Care||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Diabetic Support||Heart Care, Circulatory Care, Digestive Health||Heart Care||Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Chicken, Poultry||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Good after 2 weeks
Have senior dog,11 pounds, undignosed but sure in heart failure had bad cough from liquid in lungs purple tongue, hard breathing, fatigue, . This over weeks, improved function, less rapid racing heart rate. I went slow, to prevent any GI but its proved perfect. i started out with low dose ( 6 drops) Now he takes 1/2 teaspoon twice daily. major improvement . herbs take much longer then conventional chemicals. he is not on pharma.
Excellent natural drops that really do the trick!
I wasn’t sure in the beginning if this will work for my little dogie that has a heart murmur and cough a lot. But through other reviews I decided to take a chance, since other products didn’t do it for me. She got it mixed with her food and stoped coughing and feeling way much better than before! Her energy level was increased and she seemed more happy and relaxed. I’ll definitely recommend this item very highly and continue to buy it for my Dixie as long as they’ll have it in stock! Thanks a lot Chewy for your great recommendation of this fantastic item!
Maybe not a flavor for cats
Unfortunately my cat didn't like the taste to take it straight from the bottle. (Even my cat who eats ANYTHING turned up his nose.) I'll be adding it to his food but I'm not sure it's effective. I think the bacon taste probably suits dogs better than cats.
Not deodorized garlic
I don't know if this product will work or not, but just a heads up, it is not deodorized garlic. Very strong garlic odor. My dog won't go near it. May work for vampires though!
Seemed to help for the couple of weeks we used it...
Got this for our Jack Russell diagnosed with Congestive heart failure on New Year's Eve. Even though he was on Enalapril and Lasix, he didn't have much of an appetite and still had a coughing spell a couple of times a day. Found this and started him on it right away, he had quite a few good days after that, hardly a coughing spell--but our hearts are broken as he passed away the other night. His heart was just too weak. I only wish I had found this sooner. At least we got to spend 6 more weeks with him, and he made the choice to leave us, so we wouldn't have to have him put down. :(
Fat dogs need maintenance
The dog friend recommended it to me. I don't know whether it works or not, but everyone agreed to buy it and try it. Our family has small short legs. The doctor said that her weight should be maintained at about 24 pounds, but we now have about 35 pounds, so we need some health products to supplement the heart.
Great for Older Pet Maintenance
We bought this when the Chihuahua almost died of an enlarged heart, and then the vet couldn't get her meds in stock for a refill. Unfortunately, it was too late to help her condition enough to save her, but it did seem to help give her more "good" days. I continue to give it to my 18yo cat, and along with Salmon Oil, these help keep her eyes bright and her energy levels up. I am hopeful it will prevent heart problems. I also give it to the dog sometimes, but he's young, so I will feed it to him more and more as he ages. I also make sure to limit his intake of red meat dog foods and snacks to keep him healthy. This stuff seems to be working, smells yummy, and the pets all seem to love it, so I will keep using! P.S. Chewy, please keep the 2oz bottle a cheaper price than the 1oz. Having to buy two 1oz bottles to save money is very wasteful.
When it Works ... It Works!
I have an 8lb Malti-Poo who does not like to take vitamins or medicine or any kind. He is super smart and will hold a pill in his mouth until I put him down and then I will find it on the floor somewhere. He will not take chew vitamins because they do not always smell the best. I was told earlier this year that he was having an issue with his kidneys and after many tests and failed treatments, I have decided to go the "Holistic" route and just keep him happy and healthy and help him live his best life now! ... This supplement was perfect! (1) It does not smell like medicine (2) It is a liquid and nothing to chew up (3) Easy to administer with the little medicine dropper (3) Can be kept in the fridge to stay fresh longer (4) Due to the amount that he has to take [.50 ml] it will last him several months. I know that we all spend so much money on our little guys and gals to keep them happy and healthy but I strongly recommend this product line if you are like me and have to almost trick them into getting and staying healthy. I did buy several of these products and every single one has been great! I know the big test will be in 6 months when he goes back to the Vet for his next check up and blood work but I am hopeful that everything will come back with great progress! ... Thanks Chewy for having so many alternatives for our little best pals! :)
I am super thankful for this suppliment. My ten year old chiweenie has a heart murmur. She's been taking this product for almost three weeks and I can already see a big difference. She was sluggish before and had coughing spells here and there. Now she has gotten her spunk back. She seems to be much happier and more energetic. Also since taking this product she hasn't had any coughing spells. I will definitely continue to use this product. I highly recommend it.
Saved my Shorkie
I wanted to give this a try for my 7 year old Shorkie. She was starting to have a bad cough (like my previous dog had from congested heart failure) Thank God I found this! I believed it helped her 100% She no longer coughs, I also give her a 10 in 1 chewable vitamin from chewy. I give her a half dropper with vitamin after her first morning potty break. So Happy I found this ! Love my Shorkie