Animal Essentials Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes joint mobility during normal exercise and supports healthy liver function
- Provides relief from other rheumatoid conditions which are accompanied by pain, swelling or stiffness of the joints
- Contains extract of certified organic alfalfa, burdock root and licorice root to help with arthritis
- No preservatives, glycerin-based formulation made by experts in holistic pet care
- Made in Phoenix, AZ at Animal Essentials’ own facility made with a balance herbal blend with a sweet flavor that appeal to most dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAnimal Essentials Senior Support Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$27.50List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Mushroom Defense Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$20.00Chewy Price$19.00Autoship Price
- dealAnimal Essentials Echinacea/Goldenseal Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 300 count$75.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price$72.19Autoship Price
- Virbac Allerderm Omegaderm Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 28 count$18.05Chewy Price$17.15Autoship Price
- Annamaet Endure Hip & Joint Dog Powder Supplement, 5-lb pail$205.99Chewy Price$195.69Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Cetyl-M Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 360 count$101.54Chewy Price$112.99List Price$96.46Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Tranquility Blend Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 30 count$21.61Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.53Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Liver Defense Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Detox Blend Liver Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- NaturVet S.O.D. Boswelia Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Alfalfa 1:4, Yucca Root 1:4, Burdock Root 1:4...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Curcumin...||Methylsulfonylmethane, Glucosamine Sulfate2kci (Shrimp/Crabexoskeleton), Vitamin C...||Organic Cordyceps, Organic Reishi, Organic Agaricus Blazei...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Special Diet||N/A||Gluten Free||N/A||Organic||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Animal Joint Supplement
The medicine SEEMS to be working well. Our Savanah SEEMS to be having less inflamation, walking better. We will hopefully see more improvement in the next few weeks.
This is easy to administer (in wet food) and my 8 year old's hip dysplasia and arthritis has been doing really well on it. He still has a slow day occasionally when getting up, but that is to be expected. Great results! Highly recommend.
I used this supplement toward the end of and in between working my dog off of a steroid. It takes a few dosages plus to help her be able to stand and somewhat walk. She is an older Corgi who has joint issues that one day decided she wasn't going to get up and stand at all. An unplanned trip to Vet resulted in 2 weeks on a steroid. The steroid helped short term but created other health issues. Not sure it was a good idea to use in between the gaps but there are no available Vets in my area that practice Integrative Medicine and I reside in a very populated part of Ohio. I still need to find a long-term solution supplement that she can tolerate so she can stand and move. I believe this Joint Support is only for short term use since it contains licorice. I understand some basic herbal but I really don't know for sure. The feeding instructions need to include more information please!
My 13 yr old pit was struggling with hip issues, falling back on his rear as he squatted to go #2 and took great effort to get on the couch. He hasn't gotten on the bed in 6 months because it is higher than the couch. After 2 to 3 doses, he has been able to jump over 3 ft railing and hasn't lost hi balance getting on the couch. I figured it would take a week or two to have any affect. To our surprise, it was 3 days to see an improvement. Well worth trying if your pup and kitty is aging and having joint stiffness or weakness.
Have an 11y/o blue heeler, difficulty walking due to arthritis, won’t eat chews or pills! This stuff works great-up moving well & playing with 6 mo old puppy like he was 2 again!
Not so great
Not sure it's doing any good. I have a great Pyrenees that will not eat at all if I put this on her food. My other four senior dogs are not showing any signs that this is effective after one month.
Just as good as name brand
We give this to our dog for joint pain, seems to help her
Our favorite store
Chewy is the best! Always willing to help with any order.