Annamaet 25% Medium & Large Breed Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Millet...||Chicken Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin), Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Barley, Whole Grain Oats...||Chicken, Chicken By-Products (source of leucine and arginine), Corn Meal...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free...||Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free...||Low Glycemic, Non-GMO, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals||—||High-Energy||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat|
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Optimal nutrition for medium and large breed dogs.
- Marine microalgae, a stable and sustainable natural ingredient, provides a grr-eat source of omega-3 fatty acids!
- L-carnitine’s involvement in fat metabolism helps maintain lean muscle mass and supports healthy cognitive function.
- Prebiotics and probiotics are added to help support your BFF’s gut health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAnnamaet Original Option Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$111.99Chewy Price$106.39Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Original Extra Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- DealAddiction Grain-Free Salmon Bleu Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's Athletic Blend Glacier Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$111.99Chewy Price$106.39Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Grain-Free Aqualuk Cold Water Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$91.99Chewy Price$87.39Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Ultra 32% Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$78.99Chewy Price$75.04Autoship Price
- DealEvanger's Super Premium Game Bird Recipe with Coconut Oil Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Heirloom Ancient Grains Fish Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Original Small Breed Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Grain-Free Salcha Poulet Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- DealBlue Seal Native Level 3 Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$75.48Chewy Price$101.10List Price$71.71Autoship Price
- DealZignature Turkey Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.51Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.73Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
90 Customer Reviews
Not for my pup...
I have a four-year-old German Shepherd who has seasonal allergies / itchy skin. We were using a food that unfortunately went out of stock so I bought this one in the interim. My girl absolutely hated it and would avoid eating for longer periods and beg more for other food items than usual. Unfortunately just not a good fit for my gal.
Nugget Size not for large dogs
I have a 2yr, 37 lbs rescue dog. She is a quick eater. I brought this food based on the nutritional value shown on the packaging and an indication for Medium and Large Breeds. I was looking for large nuggets to make my baby chew her food and not swallow whole bites. For me, the image of the nuggets seemed at least medium size. After getting the food, I find the bites small and more reasonable for a smaller / medium dog.
Another one he won't eat
Everything looks good on paper, but after a few days of promising eating, he just won't eat this--he's surviving, but he leaves 50%+ of his food. At least his poop is good. Struggling to find a good food for my adult golden. I got through the small bag, but now have a 40lb bag to work through while I figure out what's next.
Csnt get enough!
My 2 year old pitbull an 5 year old American Staffordshire love this kibble.
picky eater LOVES this!
A lack of inventory forced a brand shift for this bag of food for my two girls. My 6yo mutt will eat just about anything, and eats rather fast, but does like this food too. My 4yo aussie however, is super picky and tends to eat at a snails pace when she doesn’t love a food. With this food she’s eating faster than her sister, and is eager about mealtime! The cat even tries to steal kibbles out of their bowls when I’m prepping meals, and she eats raw! Some days, I think she would rather eat the dogs food. We will be keeping this as a staple in our rotation!
Picky eater loves it!
Our 2 yr old golden is a picky eater. We have him on rotational feeding due to the DCM issue and try to change his food every 4-6 months. We have tried a number of high-end grain inclusive kibbles. He seemed to get bored with them after a few weeks and would leave some food in his bowl. After about 3 weeks on the Annamaet Original, he still loves it. Wolfs down his meals and doesn’t leave any food in his bowl. His coat looks good and has great energy level, still acting like a puppy. Stool is better and more consistent than other foods we tried. Overwhelmingly, 2 thumbs up!
First, my girl Lala (k-9) LOVES this food and also has a VERY sensitive digestive system. It’s a win-win Then there’s customer service in which I’ve done for many years. Let me tell ya, working with the public can be EXCRUCIATING and mentally exhausting at times. These guys and gals have THE BEST C.S. hands down! I appreciate the patience and hard work in resolving MY issues and want to say, THANK YOU! Sincerely, D.E. Foster
Perfect for our dog
After doing extensive research for the best food to feed our new adoption (3yr old English Setter/Black lab mix), we discovered this food. We mix a little wet food in with it, too. She loves the taste and she is doing just great on this formula. Her energy level is up and her coat is soft and shiny. Highly recommend!
We love this food
We transitioned from acana after reading about the whole deal with heart conditions due to grainless food. They love it and have been eating it for the past 2 years. No problems have come of it. Also they are very sensitive to everything being blue nose pitbulls but no reaction to this food.
Both of my kids [one a Siberian Husky and the other an American Dingo] have made it very clear they do NOT like or want this