Annamaet Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Original Formula Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Supports urinary tract health with natural antioxidants from blueberries and cranberries.
- Marine microalgae, a stable and sustainable natural ingredient, provides a grr-eat source of omega-3 fatty acids!
- Prebiotics and probiotics are added to help promote beneficial gastrointestinal flora.
- Contains taurine, an essential nutrient for cats that is important for healthy vision, GI function, heart health and immune system function.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBlackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 13.22-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- DealBlackwood Duck Meal, Salmon Meal & Field Pea Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealBlackwood Chicken Meal & Field Pea Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 13.22-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing Premium Holistic Formula Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$40.16Chewy Price$64.99List Price$38.15Autoship Price
- DealBlackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food, 13.22-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealBlackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Lean Dry Cat Food, 13.22-lb bag$33.29Chewy Price$36.99List Price$31.63Autoship Price
- DealBlackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food, 13.22-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealChicken Soup for the Soul Indoor Tuna & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealNature's Logic Feline Sardine Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Cat Food, 15.4-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- DealHorizon Complete All Life Stages Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- DealLotus Sardine & Herring Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price
- DealRegal Pet Foods Indoor Cat Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Tuna, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Rice Flour...||New: Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken...||Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice, Barley...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low-Protein, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High Fiber...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Diabetic Support, Vitamins & Minerals||—||—||—||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Think this kibble is too large
My cats hated this food. Really. I truly believe it is far TOO BIG. The pieces are three times the size of their normal food. They are even larger than my GSDs kibble from Annamaet! I wanted them to love it as much as my dog loves her Annamaet, but they did not. Both cats boycotted this food. When mixing it into old food they would eat around it. Faced with 100% bowl they ate very little and threw up several times each. NEXT They stopped coming inside and started hunting. Finally gave up and went back to the old food. I fully believe they hated the size of the kibble. I may try to break some up and see if they are interested. This was an expensive experiment... definitely don't mind paying for good furbaby food. This is the first they have flat out refused to eat a new kibble. I love Annamaet Extra and use the Impact as well for my GSD - she has been very happy has renewed energy beautiful shiny fur and is noticeably in better health. This particular cat food I can not recommend. The ingredients are great. I don't know if all their cat kibble is this large size- concider what you cats are used to size wise. I've learned that my cats don't chew much so size is a major issue.
Healthiest Dry Cat Food
If I am going to let my kitty eat dry food, it has to be healthy. This is the best food I have found and my cat loves it!!
Good ingredients, but...
Both cats liked it at first, but after a few days, neither one would eat it. They are eating it now, but only if mixed with their all time favorite brand, Farmina.
Cats really like this food, I'd compare it to hill's id
Trying to get my 6 cats off of hill's id prescription food because one of my cats needed to be on the hills id and all of my other cats loved it, but it's an rx food so not very convenient for all of my cats to eat.. they really seem to be taking to this food, no stomach upsets, seems to be ok for urinary tract problems. The only thing a couple of kitties aren't crazy about is the shape of the kibble.
Fussy Cat Loves It
Since switching to this brand my cat has shiny, soft fur, less dander and doesn't throw up fur balls nearly as much. I'm very pleased with the ingredients and quality as well
Not appealing to miss cat. She also picky and only liked the one fish and not the chicken
I decided to try a new food that had been established not one I had tried before. She ate it right away and continues to eat it. I am a happy camper who has a happy cat.
Cats love it
I transitioned from Annameat Grain Free to their Original feline dueto concerns over constantly feeding grain free. I added this to their remaining grain free product and the transition was seamless. I trust Annameat brands 100%. They have never had a recall and my animals are healthy and happy
I received a sample of this food at a big cat show on the East Coast. When I fed the sample to my cats, they couldn't eat it fast enough. I discovered that Chewy carried the food, so I ordered a 20-pound bag. The cats won't touch it. The sample packet said Feline Original, and that is what I ordered. I cannot explain why my cats loved the sample and hate the big bag. It was a lot of money for food I will probably donate to a shelter.
i have noticed this food has no "natural flavor" ingreident and it was a bessing to find. only the manufacturer knows what "natural flavor" is. i suspect it to be a sweetener that is addicting and creates a strong craving for foods with the "natural flavor" in it. i expect there to be a weaning off of the old food to this one. just like me, my babies have to give up the junk food they are used to eating. i'll write a new review after trying it.