Frisco All Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made with 100% natural grass ingredients and features a light and fresh fragrance.
- This all natural grass litter produces low dust so that your kitty litter zone is more manageable, and both you and your cat can breathe easier.
- Fast and solid clumping action makes for easier scooping and disposal so that keeping the litter box clean is less of a chore. Plus, it comes in a resealable bag for easy storage.
- Offers excellent odor control and absorbency to lock in wetness and strong ammonia and pet mess smells, creating a more pleasant litter box area. It’s ideal for multi-cat households.
- With Frisco grass litter, pet parents have a convenient alternative to traditional litter that’s natural and biodegradable, with a natural, light fragrance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Natural||Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat...||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable, Unscented, Eco-Friendly||Dust Free, Eco-Friendly|
|Litter & Bedding Type||—||—||—||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
Tracks but worth it
I really like this litter. Reordering it for my single cat about every 7 months or so. Scented or unscented both work just fine. Cons - this litter is very fine and tracks. I have a bartender drying mat infront of the box which helps and sweep often. Pros - great texture that is easy to clean. Weight is light compared to the volume of the product which makes moving it easy. Lasts a long time with no bad smell. Natural grassy smell. Scented version does not appear too heavily scented to me. Would definitely recommend if you keep up with the tracking dust. Price is right for the time it lasts too.
Best Litter ever
My favorite cat litter. Highly recommend! It may cost a little more than other litters but it lasts so much longer and is much cleaner so I don't have to empty out the whole box...ever! I just scoop out the poop and occasionally add more in. Love the ease of use.
love the light scent!
had been using frisco's unscented grass litter for about 5-6 years. i'd just ordered this a couple of months ago and am re-ordering. same great quality as unscented, but the ever so light scent is an upgrade!
love it much more than clay
Its light and works much better than any clay litter i have used. I had to mix it with clay litter initially because my adult cats were used to clumping clay. It also keeps odors down and there's no dust. No perfume smell.
Cat likes the smell but won't use it!
This is no issue of Chewy's but my outdoor cat does not want to use a litter box to convert to an inside cat. He loves the smell of the litter and gets in and plays with it but then cries to go outside. I'm going to hire a cat wrangler to help with this and keep the litter because it really smells good unlike most litter.
Too Stinky & Heavy
Any odor neutralizing properties in this cat litter does not withstand my two senior cats. I’d also forgotten how heavy clumping cat litter gets. I’ll finish the bag off, but once it’s done, I’m going back to the crystals
Amazing cat litter!
I have been telling people about this litter. Easy to clean the box, and all 3 of the cats use it and don't use the Tidy cat pellet system no more. May want to put something to catch litter outside box as cats are use to covering their messes. Urine clumps into "balls", easy to clean. Don't walk into house smelling cat excrement. Thank you
I've been using this product for quite a long time (like a year or more??). Reduced dust potential, excellent clumping properties, and enough scent that it keeps the "eau de feline aroma" down.
Seems like good scoopable
Will order this againso for me and my cats and my husband is in charge eereer very much pleased
We usually get the unscented, but we tried this because of the promotion. I suppose it is "lightly scented," but it felt strong to me because I'm used to no scent. It is a pleasant scent. The cats did not seem to mind it. It clumps well. A worthwhile buy if you prefer some fragrance.