Annamaet Original Puppy Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Crafted for puppies and made with real, recognizable ingredients like chicken and brown rice, pearled barley and rolled oats.
- Chelated minerals help increase their utilization and encourage a healthy immune system.
- Features a major omega-3 fatty acid, DHA, which supports brain development in puppies, and promotes healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Prebiotics and probiotics are added to help support your BFF’s gut health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAnnamaet Grain-Free Ohana Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$106.42Chewy Price$118.99List Price$101.10Autoship Price
- DealFreely Turkey Recipe Puppy Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Wholesome Grains Puppy High Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Natural Premium Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$74.08Chewy Price$70.38Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Large & Giant Breed Puppy Lamb & Chicken Meals Natural Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- DealEarthborn Holistic Puppy Vantage Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$38.93Chewy Price$36.98Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Backcountry Raw Infused Grain-Free Dry Dog Food Puppy Recipe, 10-lb bag$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Backcountry Raw Infused Dry Puppy Food Recipe With Healthy Grains, 10-lb bag$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Puppy Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Grain-Free Small Breed Puppy Deboned Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE PURE Petite Puppy Small Breed Grain-Free with Salmon Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$30.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Millet...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, White Rice...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Barley...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oats...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Low Glycemic, High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Brain Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||—||—||Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
For sensitive Husky
Finally got our sensitive husky to stop having diarrhea! Tried Blue Wild, an organic food, and two other name brands over the course of 4 months. This is the only one that worked and had truly sensitive ingredients. Thank you!
Great puppy for Bully breeds
We have instantly noticed a change in our puppies filling out and also getting shinier coats! Also has helped their soft stools and made smaller stools. We’ve always used Taste of the Wild for the older ones but we found this a better choice for our newest 4 month old additions.
"best dinner ", Boone
Boone is now one year old and has been eating Annamaet puppy since I got him at 8 weeks. My vet recommended it. Other people have suggest other brands but when I buy small bags to see if he likes them, he'll only eat the Annamaet, so he gets what he wants. I recommend it to everyone. Thanks.
As more recalls came out this week in the news, I couldn’t be happier that we switched our pup to this food. She LOVES it and I LOVE that picking up after her is so much easier now (no mush in the grass, just a barely even smelly, clean sweep!). Size of kibble is perfect (the shelter had her on another kibble that was so teensy). I love that this is crafted by a family instead of a corporation, and that they are constantly researching what’s best for my puppy. Excited to see what they have for her when she ‘graduates’ to adult food.
Puppy eats it
My puppy is not overly picky and eats a rotation of different puppy specifc foods. She normally has no issues transitioning between brands. She's been on this food for over 3 weeks and her stomach is still not settled. It's a great sized kibble for training and for use in food toys. My last dog did well on Annamaet so it's likely just my puppy. I'm currently ordering a different brand.
Is a food that the breeder recommended and uses for their dogs. Good size kibble for puppies. Easy to eat with those small puppy teeth. Average price these days for premium dog/puppy kibble.
Puppy goes bonkers over it!
On the hunt for a new food, I’ve been looking for some free of corn, soy, wheat, and legumes. I emailed the company the details of our pups breed/age/size/activity level/food preferences and they sent a very generous package of food samples. The puppy food is so tasty to our pup, I’m using the samples as training treats while waiting for a bag to arrive. Last night, I did a homework game her trainer had given us...”count out 50 treats, pretend to watch tv, but watch puppy out of the corner of your eye; every time she does a ‘down’, click/treat. Count how many treats you have left at the end of 10 minutes to mark your puppy’s progress.” Well....first time playing the game with her...no eye contact, no gestures, no words... and she sat 44 times in 10 minutes... and I started out tossing the treats too far, so she may have gotten all 50, if I hadn’t done that. She had already had dinner, this was just our Pre-bedtime wind down time. I would say this food is a hit, if it motivates her THAT much.
Good pea and legume free dog food
I’m rotating brands of dog food that are pea and legume free. My dog has been on this for a few weeks now and is doing well on it. Lower protein than some others but the ingredient list looks very good. I also like Annamaet is family owned and have had no recalls.
My puppy has a hard time digestion foods this one seems to be a good fit for her.
A Truly Exceptional Dog Food
I started using Annamaet with my last Golden because of food sensitivities and it worked beautifully where so many others failed. The Company is awesome to deal with and will answer your questions to select the right dog food if you are not sure. We just got a new Golden puppy and he loves it and we love it because we know it is quality. Highly recommend.