NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- PB6 technology permits beneficial bacteria to travel through the complete GI tract for optimal stomach and intestinal balance.
- Powdered supplement developed to support and balance the total GI environment.
- Healthy probiotic and essential enzymes help break down food.
- Great for both cats and dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- Probiotics and enzymes help your furry friends' digestive issues.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nusentia Probiotic Miracle Premium Blend Dog & Cat Supplement, 131g jar$39.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PawMedica Probiotic+ Digestive Enzymes Probiotic Dog Chews, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Active Chews Probiotic Digestive Health Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8.5-oz jar$26.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics Total Digest Canine Probiotics & Enzymes Dog Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$34.95Chewy Price$43.16List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Pre & Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$19.80Chewy Price$25.00List Price$18.81Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$34.95Chewy Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Probiotic Max Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$59.95Chewy Price
- PetHonesty Super Pooper Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Maltodexin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring...||Fructooligosaccharides, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried aspergillus niger fermentation solubles...||Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles...||A Proprietary Enzyme Blend of Inulin from Chicory Root (Prebiotic Dietary Fiber), Amylase, Protease 4.5...||L-Glutamine (free form amino acid), Cats Claw, N-acetyl D glucosamine...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
72 Customer Reviews
Great taste for pups
I got this in anticipation of some stomach upset, as is typical for puppies. When my poor Yorkie pup ended up having worms and parasites and a host of intestinal issues, it was a lifesaver. What I didn't expect is that she'd love the flavor! What a relief to have a healthful product that my dog actually enjoys eating. Sprinkled over dry kibble, or mixed into the baby food gruel I had to serve her for 3 weeks, she gobbled it up.
After 1 day of using this, Bucky's poops have vastly improved. I mix this with a collagen powder and coat his kibble in it. He really likes the flavor and he eats a bit more thanks to how tasty the powders make his food. His poops are still soft, but not as squishy, so they're easy to pick up without leaving much residue behind. Perfect, because my little rascal likes to poop in the parking lot at my apartment. Thanks to this stuff, we can be better neighbors.
Not sure if it's working
I bought this because my kitten has the most ferocious sulfur farts. Our vet recommended a probiotic so I started adding this to my cats' wet food. She's still farting. Maybe I need to give it longer?
Your pro biopics supplements are amazing. Helps with digestive issues and health of his coat. And I have Chows so using the pro biopics made their coats better.
Wonderful for my 15 yo Pomeranian.
This product has been the answer to my Pom's digestive issues. Aging and a new Rx food has made her tummy sensitive and NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs By NaturVet gave results almost immediately. *Adjusting the dosage took a little tweaking but it was well worth the effort to have her feeling better. Definitely recommend but will follow instructions and only use intermittently. I plan to change to just digestive enzymes once she's completely stabilized. Thank you NaturVet!
Both cats actually love the flavor of this. They lick it off my fingers or eat it with the dry or wet food
Good for stinky dogs!
Since we've been putting this on her (Boston Terrier) food her gas has decreased.
It's okay I guess
As long as it's mixed in well with wet food, they'll eat it. Whether it's helping them digest or assimilate their food better, how should I know? There's no way to know about any of these kinds of products.
It's a Great Product!
Our boxer had some digestive issues recently. Our vet prescribed probiotics to get her gut back on track. But she recommended we find a maintenance probiotic for our boxer. I originally bought this at the pet store by our house. Once I saw how great it worked, I started ordering it from Chewy for convenience and it is cheaper. I like that it also has digestive enzymes in it as well as probiotics. This does a good job of keeping our boxer's gut healthy and happy.
Seems to help our 2 kittens with diarrhea. Still figuring it out.