API Quick Start Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Water Treatment
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains unique, patented nitrifying bacteria that start the cycling process, so fish can be added immediately.
- Scientifically tested to help quickly consume ammonia and nitrite,
- Can also be used during water or filter media changes, after medicating or when ammonia and nitrite are detected.
- Limits toxic ammonia and nitrite levels.
- For use when adding fish or changing water or filter media.
- 4-oz bottle treats up to 110 gallons.
- 8-oz bottle treats up to 230 gallons.
- 16-oz bottle treats up to 470 gallons.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Pond AquaSafe Tap Water Conditioner, 8.4-oz bottle$1.75Chewy Price$10.99List Price$1.66Autoship Price
- Tetra AlgaeControl Freshwater Aquarium Algaecide, 3.38-oz bottle$5.09Chewy Price$4.84Autoship Price
- GloFish Aquarium Water Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$4.24Chewy Price$7.19List Price$4.03Autoship Price
- API Reef Aquarium Master Test Kit, 1 count$32.79Chewy Price$45.99List Price$31.15Autoship Price
- Aqueon Tap Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$4.90Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.66Autoship Price
- Aqueon Aquarium Freshwater Plant Food, 16-oz bottle$10.97Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.42Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond AlgaeControl Water Treatment, 16.9-oz bottle$12.42Chewy Price$18.29List Price$11.80Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Plus Freshwater & Marine Aquarium Water Conditioner, 8.45-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$6.09List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Fluval Sea Marine Salt Aquarium Water Conditioner, 3-lb bag$7.49Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- API pH Up Freshwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 4-oz bottle$5.32Chewy Price$9.29List Price$5.05Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyBalance Plus Freshwater Aquarium Water Conditioner, 16.9-oz bottle$4.89Chewy Price$11.09List Price$4.65Autoship Price
- dealTetra Algae Control Pond Fountain Block Water Treatment, 6 count$5.93Chewy Price$8.09List Price$5.63Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
I have been using Quick Start for about a year and my fish tank looks fantastic. The levels in my tank are perfect.
No problems with start up
used this product to start up a 29 gallon aquarium with no problems. Fish were added in 24 hours And it’s been fine so far.
I LIKE THIS.
I WANTED TO RESTART MY 55 GAL. AQUARIUM AND I SAW THIS PRODUCT AND DECIDED TO TRY IT.
Works as specified
I always put this in when I do a water change in my fish tank. Keeps the water healthy for my fish.
Love this product, it is great!—————————————————————————————————————/-——————————————-
Seems to work
In my new tank I added decor from an old tank with old filters and it still didn't cycle, than added this product for the whole tank volume and a few days later the aquarium is cycled after checking it with a test kit. Ready for fish.
love this stuff!!
We've used this product since the original setup of our fresh water tank. It's great for tank maintenance too. And the price i paid thru Chewy saved us almost $20. Working on a fixed income, this fit in our budget perfectly.
Not cycled 8 weeks later
I bought this trying to help cycle my tank quicker but instead 8 weeks later it is still not cycled and it seems it did not help me at all.
When in doubt its perfect
Quickstart is actually super helpful, when you're having trouble getting your tank to cycle or have a huge bacteria bloom this stuff knocks it right out. It started working in a matter of hours, just make sure you have something to take care of the chlorine and your ph is balanced.
can’t tell if it’s working lol
. Can’t tell if it’s working , but my fish are healthy