Chewy Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Purchase, acceptance, or use of the Chewy Gift Card means accepting the following terms:
- Gift Cards Redemption Redeemable for merchandise and services purchased by residents of the contiguous United States at Chewy.com. Gift Cards cannot be purchased with coupons, promotional offers and are not Autoship eligible. Gift Cards cannot be used to buy other gift cards or similar stored value products. You may use more than one Chewy Gift Card per order. Except for Promotional Cards, which expire on the date printed on the front of the card or card image, or disclosed in the Gift Card email or otherwise, Chewy Gift Cards do not expire. There are no fees on any Chewy Gift Cards. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, except where required by law in particular states. Gift Cards are not transferable from one Chewy account to another. If a purchase exceeds your total Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method.
- Purchase Limitations The maximum value on any one Gift Card is $2,000 and total purchases of Gift Cards by any one individual may not exceed $10,000 in any one day. Unused Gift Cards may not be transferred. If you return merchandise originally purchased with a Gift Card, any refund will be issued to the Gift Card or in the form of another Gift Card. Any merchandise purchased with a Gift Card is subject to the applicable store or online return policies. Chewy Gift Cards may be used as personal or business gifts, but may not be reloaded, resold, used for payment outside of www.chewy.com.
- View Your Balance There are two ways to determine your Gift Card balance: (1) by going to your Chewy account at http://www.chewy.com , where all Gift Cards associated with your Chewy Account will be displayed along with total balance information; or (2) by calling Chewy Customer Service at 1-800-672-4399.
- Returns You may not return or cancel your Chewy Gift Card after activation. If you received a Gift Card as a result of a promotion where a purchase of a product is required and you subsequently return the qualifying product(s) or the order is otherwise cancelled prior to shipment, Chewy may cancel the promotional Gift Card or deduct the value of the promotional Gift Card you received from the amount refunded to you upon return of the item.
- Lost or Stolen Gift Cards If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your Gift Card, contact 1-800-672-4399 immediately. Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen without proof of purchase. Only remaining balance on a lost or stolen Gift Card may be provided on a replacement Gift Card. All Chewy Gift Cards have cash value and should be safeguarded accordingly. Promotional Cards and Chewy Gift Cards not purchased or acquired at Chewy.com will not be replaced under any circumstances.
- Risk of Loss Ownership and risk of loss of (1) an eGift Card passes to the purchaser as soon as Chewy sends the Gift Card to the recipient email address designated by the purchaser or (2) upon the purchase or acquisition of a Gift Card from non-Chewy.com locations. CPL and Chewy are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misdirected Gift Cards. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to provide a correct and updated email address for the recipient of an eGift Card.
- Chewy Gift Card Customer Service If you need assistance with any aspect of your purchase, ownership, or use of your Gift Card, please contact 1-800-672-4399 or email Chewy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to your Chewy order number or be ready to supply your email address for eGift Cards and your Gift Card account number for physical Gift Cards.
- Delivery Information and Requirements for Gift Card Purchasers If you have concerns about your order, delivery and/or purchase of a Gift Card, please contact 1-800-672-4399 or email Chewy at email@example.com. Please refer to your Chewy order number or be ready to supply your email address for eGift Cards and the Gift Card account number for all other Gift Cards. CPL and Chewy are not responsible for eGift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate email address for the recipient or for the sale, delivery or distribution of a Gift Card by a third party. Please check to make sure the email address of the recipient is correct and contact 1-800-672-4399 if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her eGift Card.
- Reasons for eGift Card Failed Delivery eGift Cards are delivered via email. If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the eGift Card has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
1. Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
2. Recipient's firewall blocked the email
3. Email inbox is over size limit
4. Invalid email address
If a spam filter is blocking Chewy emails from getting to an inbox, the email options will need to be modified so that emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are not considered spam. If you need further assistance, contact 1-800-672-4399. Please refer to your Chewy order number or be ready to supply your email address.
- Limitation of Liability CPL AND ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING CHEWY, INC., MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF A GIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS SUCH AS NEW JERSEY DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Violation of These Chewy Gift Card Terms and Conditions You agree to not use Chewy Gift Cards in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair, or otherwise harmful to CPL, its affiliates including Chewy, Inc., or their customers. We reserve the right, without notice to you, to void Gift Cards (including a portion of your Gift Card balance or particular Gift Card purchase) without a refund, suspend or terminate customer accounts, suspend or terminate the ability to use our services, cancel or limit orders, and bill alternative forms of payment if we suspect that a Gift Card is obtained, used, or applied to a Chewy account fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these Chewy Gift Card Terms and Conditions.