Benebone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Tiny, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These tiny-yet-mighty chew toys are specially designed for adult dogs under 15 pounds and they have a dog-friendly shape, so your pup can get a good grip!
- Made with only 100% real flavors from USA-sourced real bacon for the Zaggler and 100% maple wood for the Maplestick.
- Made in the USA, including all packaging, tooling and all material and ingredient sourcing.
- Benebone is a brand you can feel good about since they are dedicated to the welfare of dogs through community involvement and product donations.
- Helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew, promoting relaxation and discouraging chewing on your favorite furniture or shoes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Maple Bacon Donuts Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$8.98Chewy Price
- dealNylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Triple Pack Dog Toy, Chicken, Corn & Ice Cream Sundae, Small$10.44Chewy Price$15.89List Price$9.92Autoship Price
- Frisco Candy Apples Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$9.98Chewy Price
- Benebone Maplestick Tough Puppy Chew Toy$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- dealPetstages Ruffwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Latex Meeze Duck Squeaky Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$8.81Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- West Paw Rumpus Medium Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green$17.95Chewy Price
- Benebone Chicken Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- dealNerf Dog Atomic Flyer Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Mammoth Braided Tug with Tennis Ball for Dogs, Color Varies, Large$13.11Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking American Flag Bear Dog Toy$9.05Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon and Maple Wood or Real Bacon||Nylon and Real Bacon||—||Nylon and Real Bacon.||—|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Perfect little size - great taste!
This is our first time buying Benebone, but our 8 pound chihuahua loves it! Admittedly, the bacon-flavored chew is way more popular in our house than the maple-flavored one. Even our other dog, who usually can't be bothered with "non-edible" sticks, has been loving the bacon one. These are the perfect size for smaller dogs and are shaped so that they are easy to hold on to and carry around. I'll definitely be repurchasing in the future!
worst decision ever. these are literally hard plastic shaped into a bone. my one of three Poms who likes to chew did not touch these plastic things. i donated them to the Humane Society where i volunteer.
Great for puppies!
Our puppy just loves these. Very durable and lasts for months.
Not For Us
My 11 mo Jack Russell is a chewing machine. Bully sticks and similar make her happy, but upset her tummy later. I needed an alternative to keep her interest without side effects. She’s mostly ignored puppy benebones, so I should have known better. She carries the maple one around, but doesn’t chew on it. She ignores the other one. The search continues.
Love these especially the left one
Puppy loves these, alternate putting them in the freezer and he loves them when they come out because he is teething. Great product
Great for chewers!
My Pomeranian is a pretty voracious chewer and a bit persnickety about the size of toys which makes buying for him a little difficult. He prefers small toys that he can hold firmly with his paws and chew and unfortunately many of these styles he’ll destroy within 10-15 minutes. Enter Benebone! This was the first toy of the perfect size that lasted. He was especially obsessed with the maple stick, so much so that I started taking it with us when we traveled so he’d have something to play with. I’ve purchased this twice as we lost his beloved maple stick and will continue to rebuy!
Nom Nom Nom
Talisker here. Cairn terrier puppies chew. I will chew anything. Boxes. Newspapers. Slippers. The furry inside of my mom's LL Bean boots. Fur is fun...but Benebones are the best. My mom knows that if I am alone, she'd better keep an eye on me...and if she can't, my favorite Benebones come out and I am happy chomping away.
Ok not a favorite
Not sure why but our puppy seems to loose interest in the benebones products quickly. Not a fan of how sharp the edges get after being chewed awhile. Liked the maple stick more than the bacon thing.
I'd seen a video of a friend's dog having a blast with these and wanted to try them with our dog. He had zero interest in them as a toy or as a chew bone.
My ten pound dog LOVES benebones, especially these ones because they are a little smaller. They can keep him busy for hours.