Benebone Maplestick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a dog-friendly ergonomic design, so your pup can get a good grip every time.
- Crafted from nylon and real maple wood that won't splinter or cause a mess like a regular stick would!
- Made in the USA, including all packaging, tooling and all material and ingredient sourcing.
- Benebone is a brand you can feel good about since they are dedicated to the welfare of dogs through community involvement and product donations.
- Helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew, promoting relaxation and discouraging chewing on your favorite furniture or shoes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Benebone Bacon Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Frisco Maple Bacon Donuts Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$8.98Chewy Price
- Benebone Wishbone Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Wishbone Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Zaggler Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Benebone Bacon Stick Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Peanut Butter Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Tiny, 2 count$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Benebone Maplestick Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Lumabone Bulkster Bacon Flavor Dog Toy, X-Large$17.95Chewy Price
- Benebone Rotisserie Chicken Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon and Maple Wood||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
324 Customer Reviews
This bone is great but it made my dog have stuck poops and I would have to pull them out of her butt. She loves it but I do not recommend
The best bone!
If your pup loves chewing and eating sticks outside then this is the bone for them! My pup is obsessed with this bone! He’s on his second one now!
She loves it!
My pitty loves this bone, plus its really durable and had lasted a long time even though shes a heavy chewer!
Our 3 yr old shepherd mix has grown up on Benebones, maplestick being his favorite. He gets a new one every 6 weeks, as soon as the ends start getting gnawed down. I jumped on the buy 2 get one free that Chewy offered in December. Literally within a couple hours after giving it to him, I was horrified to see that it was breaking and splitting off..big pieces too! I contacted Chewy and they refunded my money, and told me to donate the other 2. A couple weeks later, I decided to give him one of the other bones (hadn’t donated yet)…Same thing! They have obviously changed something, and sadly we will need to find another chew bone for our boy:(
Lots of chewing fun
I got three of theses for my dogs. I got the large for my big dogs and the small for my little one. The big dogs prefer the little stick. I think it has to do with the weight of the toy. The big ones are rather heavy and hard to carry. So far my two 70lbs pits haven’t put a dent in the small one and they love to chew! Best of all, they are not bringing in sticks from the yard and leaving wood chips everywhere.
good for medium chewers
We’ve been successful with Benebone wishbone but wanted to get something new to mix it up. She loves this! She has made some good chew marks on it since day 1 so I don’t think it will last as long as her Bendbone. But our girl loves sticks and is a lab soo we have to keep her busy. Soo far it’s been almost a week and I’d get it again if it was on sale.
My two German Shephards love to chew. Everything I give them is destroyed in two days. Finding something that would last longer seemed impossible, until I found the Maplestick. I bought each dog their own Maplestick, and they Chew them everyday. The Maplestick lasts two and a half months. I hope chewy continue to sell the Maplestick because it keeps my dogs so happy. I am also happy to have found something that lasts.
Benebones are GREAT
We have a very aggressive chewer. He loves Benebones. They last a month or two and help keep his teeth clean.
A little disappointed
I was a little upset how quickly my dog was able to break pieces off. We used Benebones or similar brands before and neither of my dogs have been able to break chunks off any of these toy styles. If your used to the other benebone products or nylabone durability this wouldn’t be the best choice
All my rescues love this chew toy, even the one who does not play with toys. This was the first toy she ever paid attention to.Now she enjoys other benebone flavors but this is still her favorite.