The Blissful Dog Every Dog Nose Butter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Full of rich butters and oils to penetrate your pup’s nose tissue.
- Easy-to-use butter safe for canines of all sizes and ages.
- Apply butter 2-3 times per day for 1-3 days for best results.
- Moisturizes and conditions your dog’s nose so it is less dry and rough.
- Handcrafted in Minnesota.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealShed Defender Shed Defense Omega 3 & 6 Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Warren London Dog Hydrating Butter, 8-oz bottle, Guava & Mango$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Groomer's Best Professionals Itch Soothing with Honey Extract & Aloe Vanilla Coconut Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$7.97Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Oatmeal 'N Baking Soda Dog Shampoo, Tropical Fresh Scent, 32-oz bottle$19.79Chewy Price$26.39List Price$18.80Autoship Price
- Makondo Pets Paw & Nose Dog Cream, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Dog & Cat Paw Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Dr. Cuddles Everyday Foaming Dog & Cat Dry Shampoo, 150-mL bottle$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Calming Hemp Paw & Nose Lotion Dog, 4-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Dog of the Woods Probiotic Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Bodhi Dog Waterless Lavender Dog, Cat & Small Animal Dry Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Oatmeal Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.88Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Hypo Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil...||N/A||Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil...||De-ionized Water, Emulsifying Wax Blend, Glyceryl Stearate...|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Paw Care|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||—||N/A|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
103 Customer Reviews
Tough enough for a street dog’s recovery
I bought this for my newly adopted dog who had been living on the street for the last couple years. His nose was very dry, cracked, and scabby. After a handful of days of application a few times a day, his nose became soft to the touch. I’ve continued to apply once a day or every other day and it continues to improve. I look forward to reaching the point of only occasional maintenance use soon. The chapstick size is perfect for application even on a large dog (lab mix). For one dog, even with intensive care, the chapstick sized tube should be enough.
Noticed some rough callused build up on my Golden's nose starting to form, 1 day, 2 applications and the next morning there was a noticeable difference, 3 days later and his nose is nearly back to normal. The only downside is it works so well I barely used any of it.
Easy to apply fast result
I’ve tried three different brands so far and this is absolutely the best! My dog doesn’t get annoyed as much. But once a day wasn’t enough to prevent a new buildup so I’ll try to apply more often
My dog has had a bad nose , , to bad it took so long for me to find this stuff , it works!
This is the second product like this I’ve tried. The other one worked pretty well but I thought I’d try this one to see if it’s better. It seems to work faster (achieve same results in less time) and the dog licks it off less.
I have just started using, but really seems to have improved my labs nose.
I read all the reviews and that is the main reason I bought this product. My 17-year-old fur baby's nose gets all crusty. I used this one time and I could see the difference right away. It really works in keeping her nose moist. So happy I bought it!
Amazing for my old cockapoo
My 16 year old cockapoo was having a lot of dry skin on the top of his nose . I applied this butter twice and it cleared up in two days . This product is amazing I will definitely recommend.
Helps with dry nose (from heat in house in the winter) :)
Love this Nose Butter
Easy application and wonderful results. My pug's nose is always dry, this has cured that. Love this stuff.