Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Turkey & Potato Indoor Mature Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This limited ingredient cat food has a single animal protein source, turkey, plus potatoes and pumpkin to support gentle digestion—purr-fect for cats with sensitive stomachs.
- Formulated to help meet the needs of your senior cat with essential proteins to help her stay active plus taurine to support heart health.
- Features a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected to support your pal’s immune system, life stage needs and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Made with all-natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals.
- Blue Buffalo contains no chicken or poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Duck & Potato Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Fish & Potato Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Hairball Control Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Fab Feline Natural Indoor Cat Formula Adult Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Weight Control Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$34.73Chewy Price$48.99List Price$32.99Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Indoor Hairball Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe with Red Meat Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$55.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Weight Control Natural Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Fit & Healthy Weight Control Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Flatland Feast with Turkey, Quail & Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$55.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Peas...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Indoor, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Indoor, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Indoor, Grain-Free...|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Digestive Health||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
Didn’t work out
I’m sure this works for most people based on the reviews, but my senior cat personally did not like this food, and we both really did not like the smell of it either. I’ve recently switched from Blue Buffalo to Orijen, and both my senior kitty and new kitten both like their respective versions way much more then the previous brand.
Great food for my fluff w a very sensitive stomach
So far, so good
Our senior cat with significant digestive issues loves this (so far) and throwing up has been greatly reduced (she also ended up on Thyroid medicine). Our vet recommended brand for sensitive tummies. She IS picky, so I am counting this as a WIN - with fingers crossed because you never know when they will suddenly start snubbing a food.
I have a zaftig senior cat (13 years) that has had digestive problems her whole life. She also has bladder stones in the past. I have always suspected a chicken sensitivity as chicken is in EVERYTHING and changed her diet (with and without Vet intervention) several times. Unfortunately, it includes sensitivity to at least one other thing I cant pinpoint. So this was just another try at - something. She's been on this food for a little over a month and I just realized - she has a clean bottom! No redness, no messiness, no itchiness! Everything is "normal". She has NEVER had everything be normal. Crossing fingers...
Blue Buffalo Basics is a hit!
My seniors eat mainly dry food with a morning treat of a senior formula puree. They had been eating Halo foods, but had tired of them. The smell of the BBBasics is more appealing to me (as a non-cat food eater). So I am assuming the flavor is the bomb to them.
Cats not happy
Finicky cat barfs up, non finicky won't touch. Both drink more water than normal after eating.
No fillers and the cat loves it.
Cats are happy with this food. If you are paying for my time and review will I write a long story. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Picky Eaters EAT this!
I have several cats who are feral and picky eaters. They seem to like this item. Will order again. Seems to be good for a 'change up' type of food for several weeks.
My cat like this food at first, but after a few weeks of eating it she suddenly does not anymore. Not sure if I’ve stored it improperly or something that may have caused it to go bad?? Normally my cat is not very picky, so the sudden dislike of the kibble is strange. (Note: she was checked out by vet and is fine, and will eat other foods. This appears to only be a matter of changing taste)
Cat hates this food
My cat hates this food. She spits most of it out on the floor, then looks for debris on the floor to eat instead.