SmartyKat Fuzzy Friends Plush Ball Cat Toys, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun plush toys designed to stimulate your furry friend’s natural senses.
- Features 2 big eyes on fuzzy fabric to entice your kitty to bat, swat and stalk.
- Contains catnip with no chemicals or pesticides for the safety of your paw-tner.
- Ideal for solo or interactive play with your companion.
- Great alternative for those finicky felines that need to be tempted to play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- Petstages Crunchy Pickle Kicker Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Frisco Magic Familiars Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.98Chewy Price
- dealEthical Pet Kitty Yarn Puffs Small Balls Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies, 1.5-in, 4 count$3.39Chewy Price$4.29List Price
- dealFrisco Sparkle Fish Cat Toy with Catnip, 2-Pack$4.52Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Fish Flop Catnip Mice Cat Toys with Catnip$5.12Chewy Price
- dealEthical Pet Sponge Soccer Ball Cat Toy, 4-pack$4.39Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Petstages Straw-Babies Catnip Dental Cat Toy, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- SmartyKat Skitter Critters Value Pack Catnip Cat Toys, 10 count$5.93Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- SmartyKat Tea Teazers Catnip Cat Toys, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Tabby Taco Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Heart Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Medium, 4 count$8.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle, Catnip||Catnip||Crinkle||—||Bouncy|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
134 Customer Reviews
SOOO cute and cats love to play with them
These are so cute and my cats love to play with them. I spray them with the KONG catnip which makes them even a bigger hit. I like how they are just the right size not too big, but also NOT so small like some of the other cat toys that get lost under things. I would buy these again.
Great for cats and Yorkies!
I knew our Yorkie would love these because anything with eyeballs drives him crazy, but I didn’t realize what a calming effect the cat nip would have on him :)
No go for me
So I saw all the reviews talking about how much their cats loved it and seeing as mine likes to pluck her toys, carry it around in her mouth, and toss it everywhere- I figured this was it. She does not look at it. It has stayed in the same spot in the garage by her other toys collecting dust. Now, I'm scrambling to replace the toy she does use because it's on it's last leg and I can't keep stitching it up.
Mine if the cats don't like
OK these caught my eyes cause they look just like Chuzzle balls. Chuckle is 1 of my favorite games so no brainer. Of course the cats will get first dibs but.. .
My cats love these little things! I wasn’t sure how they’d go over cause, ya know, cats lol always a gamble. But they play with them all the time!! I think it’s the texture of the fuzziness and of course the cat nip inside that’s enticing. Definitely worth it.
Cat wasn’t really interested in them, thought since they said they had cat nip in them, he would be; probably just donate them to a shelter.
Love! These are super cute to have!
I love how cute these are, my cat loves to play and bat them and kick them around I was worried about the long hair toy but he doesn’t seem to mind at all!
It’s a hit!
“Cat Christmas” came early this year with a great sale, several new toys at once. This adorable poof keeps getting batted around. Love its eyes.
Fuzzy is fun
Oh my goodness!!! Thankfully these come in packs of 2!! My 15 year old cat and my 7 month old kitten have each "claimed" their own and will mot share it with the other. They carry them around even if they are not playing with them. It's hilarious,!!!
Cute...but doesn't keep their interest
I tried throwing this toy for my 3 cats. The youngest will chase it but not play with it when he gets to it. The older two are not interested. I even sprayed some liquid cat nip spray on it...still no interest. Sniffed at it & batted it once then walked a way. Tried to get them to play with it by tossing it or rolling it around...just not interested. I tried putting ground up cat nip on it...still no interest. Will have to find them something else. I gave it three stars because I think they are really cute...but my cats don't seem to think so : ( . I have a friend who does cat rescues maybe her kitties might like them....if so I will let you know...but mine do not care for them.