Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hydrolyzed for food intolerance, this dry cat food provides natural nutrition for your cat with food sensitivities.
- Veterinary diet formula made with readily digestible protein from salmon to helps minimize the chances of adverse reactions to food.
- Contains vitamins E, C, and antioxidant-rich ingredients such as pumpkin and kelp to support a healthy immune system.
- Prescription-only food has omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil and flaxseed to help support your pal’s healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Grain-free, wholesome and natural diet made with the finest ingredients available that have both beneficial nutrition and a taste your furry friend will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.88Chewy Price$53.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Duck & Green Pea Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Glycobalance Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Hydrolysate, Peas, Potatoes...||Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Rice Protein Concentrate...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Peas, Pea Starch...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet...||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Urinary Tract Health||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Hip & Joint Support, Kidney Care|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
67 Customer Reviews
life saver of a food and all the cats love it.
One of my cats had to be put on this food for skin allergies. I free feed the rest of the cats so they all went on it. So far every single cat and the picky ones love it. No throw up for anyone in weeks. Vet said it would take a while for my cat with skin issues to get better. However I already see a huge difference in them all. Only downside is Chewy never has it in stock and it only comes in a small size. Chewy needs to get it back in stock more often because I love chewy. I wish there was an alert they would let me know when it’s back in stock. Great food for my cats.
Pros and Cons
My food intolerant cat likes this and it has helped with both her skin and digestive sensitivities. However, when she eats only this food, she vomits a hairball a week (and never ever had a hairball in her 3 years of life). Must not have enough fiber in it? I have to also provide Purina HA and z/d canned with psyllum husk to give her grains/fiber to help pass the hair. My normal cat gets loose stool when she eats this food.
Recommend for a picky cat
My cat is picky and she loves this food. She has food allergies and this has helped a lot she no longer scratches her face. Definitely worth the price because no other food worked!
My picky eater
Nothing worse than a picky eater on a novel protein diet! But my cat loves this food and it doesn't seem to cause him any dietary distress! Definitely happy with this food!!
Finally a food that works for my cats chronic pancreatitis and IBS
I have tried so many foods, stuck with royal canin hydrolyzed protein for about a year until they changed the formula and my cats symptoms came back full force. I also feel this food is more nutritious because its actual animal protein based, instead of soy protein like royal canin. This food keeps my cat alive, please never change or discontinue. We have tried all other foods and his symptoms only got worse.
Loves It and good for him
Irving, our Siamese, really enjoys his HF Hydrolyzed natural salmon food!
My 6 yo Cat is being treated for IBD, stomach and small intestine Lymphoma. She has been responding well to the chemotherapy. She has recently been diagnosed with early stages of hepatic lipidosis. Her Oncology Vet has change her food to a hydrolyzed protein diet. She refused to eat the 2 major Cat food brands that make a hydrolyzed protein diet. I was told that Blue Buffalo had a line of veterinarian diet foods. The vet gave the okay to try the Blue Buffalo formula. Success! We finally found a HP food she will eat, I am delighted. Thank you Chewy and Blue Buffalo!
Finally a prescription food she loves!
Our cat Grace has inflamatory bowel disease and frequently vomits. She needs to be on hydrolyzed food. She all but refused to even try Hill's and Royal Canin. Since the change to Blue Buffalo she wants to eat almost non-stop. The aroma from this food is appetizing and the small size of the kibble makes it easy to chew and swallow. Grace is now alert and full of life and the shine is returning to her fur.
It's nice to have a product delivered in 2-3 days or at your request. Many times the grocery store is out of the product or don't carry it. Even some Pet Stores will not carry a certain item and this can be frustrating. Chewy has many different types of dry and wet food for your pet! What's not to like about that. I love they give a discount on auto-delivery too!
Our vet told us that the cat might loose weight on this food as she might not like the taste. NOT the case at all. She loves it and maybe even gained a tiny bit if weight. She has been on this exact food for almost six months. She eats it all the time and gets NO OTHER food or treats at all!