Bones & Chews Cow Ear Chews Dog Treats, 20 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty chew that’s great for teeth and gum health, helping to remove plaque as your dog gnaws away—all while satisfying his chewing instinct.
- Truly rewarding with delicious flavor that every dog is sure to love. To ensure quality, each ear is carefully inspected and tested.
- Cow ears are canine favorites, and they can help keep your dog occupied and entertained.
- Single-ingredient chew without extra fillers like sugar, binding agents, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, plus they’re low in fat.
- Grain-free and gluten-free with just one highly digestible, protein-rich ingredient, so you can even give them to pups with sensitive stomachs.
New look, same tasty recipes! Bones & Chews is changing its look, so the packaging you receive may vary from what’s pictured here.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Cow Ears Dog Treats, 10ct$18.72Chewy Price$17.78Autoship Price
- DealBest Bully Sticks Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 50 count$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- DealBest Bully Sticks Cow Ears Dog Treats, 15 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Bully Slices Dog Treats, 6-lb box$191.99Chewy Price$182.39Autoship Price
- Barkworthies 6" Gullet Stick Dog Treats, 12 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Puff Braid Beef Esophagus Large Dog Treat, 1 count$7.69Chewy Price$7.31Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Glazed Beef Cheek Roll Dog Chew, Large$11.29Chewy Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Joint Health Sticks 6" Dog Treats, 25 count$18.50Chewy Price$21.14List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 6" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$17.09Chewy Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 6" Joint Jerky Dog Treats, 25 count$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 6 count$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Breed Natural Chew Variety Pack Dog Treats, 12 count$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Cow Ears||Cow Ear||Pig Ear||Beef Ear||Water Buffalo Ear|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
267 Customer Reviews
When I have bought these in the past, they have been great. They have been white, fluffy, thick, and my dogs have devoured them. I just recently ordered a bag and the ears are just thin, canvas-y pancakes. My dogs looked at them when I gave the ears to them and they looked at me as if saying "what is this?" I am definitely going to be switching brands if I can't figure out an explanation for the sudden drastic change in quality by emailing the company.
My dog loves these. We bought these the first time in October. Big, white, whole quality ears. Just got a new shipment in today and they are see through, cut poorly, smaller, thinner and flat out disappointing. I will not be ordering these again.
I have tried natural cow ears from many different stores but this particular brand is my dogs favorite! Unlike other brands, these are soft so he doesn’t choke on them. They are large in size, which takes him longer to eat allowing me some peace while I drink my coffee in the morning. They smell kinda funky but it’s a natural smell and my dog goes bonkers for smelly things. The best thing about getting these through Chewy is that I can put them on auto ship so we never run out and….Chewy really does have excellent customer service! I had a concern about the quality of my most recent shipment so I sent a message totally expecting to be blown off. Customer service responded the next morning (I e-mailed the night before) and immediately sent me a new bag free of charge. Shout out to Madison J. At customer service who was so quick to answer and address my concern. Shout out to Chewy for providing excellent customer service and products! I am a customer for life…because they actually care.
Great Alternative to Bones
I transitioned to cow ears after a bone incident ended us up at the vet with some really sore front teeth. Luna - the sweetest pit pull in the world - loves her cow ears! While she does go through three a day, they're as much a treat as a chew toy, and even with three a day, the price is still lower than I had been paying for other rawhide-type treats, which she would go through even faster.
Change in product
My dogs wont eat these. I have gotten this product several times before. My dogs gobbled them up. However this order the appearance and quality has changed for the worse. My 2 dogs just let them lay around for days as before they lasted a couple of hours. What happened?
great with a smear of peanut butter
Yep, the crevices at the bottom of these ears allow for a small smear of peanut butter for an outdoor chew treat. My labradoodle brothers love these.
Great and Enriching Chew
Great chews for my dogs! I have a pit mix and a labrador, and it takes them 15 to 25 minutes to get through a single ear. I never have issues with choking, puking, cracked teeth, or diarrhea after giving these, so in my opinion, they're some of the safest chews on the market for dogs!
They were awesome and lasted super long when they left the round base of the ear on the chew. Now you've just got the floppy bit of the ear and they last about half as long. Youre paying the same amount for less product now.
Large ears, but....
Wowsers. So, these ears are really large and that was really awesome. Until they got wet...and then, I spent a long time looking for poop until I realized it was the chewy. They ALL smell absolutely horrible. I just can't...
Pups love these
Great, healthy chew that all our pups love. No smell or reassure, no concern with choking.