Boshel Dog Nail Clipper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Professional-grade nail clippers let you trim nails safely at home.
- Special safety stop keeps you from cutting short enough to hit the quick.
- Made from heavy duty 3.5 mm stainless steel to cut powerfully through any size nails.
- Sharp blades ensure a clean cut without tearing.
- Ergonomic grip gives control and lets you cut quickly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dog Nail Trimmer, Small$6.86Chewy Price
- Zen Clipper Precise Adjustable Dog Nail Clipper$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Professional Dog Nail Clipper, Small$9.63Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper, Medium$9.99Chewy Price
- Evolution Professional Dog Nail Trimmer, Medium-Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Large Dog Nail Clippers & Filer$9.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Safari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Rechargeable Large Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder & Clippers$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Nail Clipper for Dogs & Cats$7.38Chewy Price$8.22List Price
- Safari Professional Nail Trimmer for Dogs, Small/Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- PETKIT LED Dog & Cat Nail Clipper, White$14.99Chewy Price
- PATPET Steel Grit Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, Navy$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
didn’t hold up
These clippers didn’t hold up well for long…. They no longer “bounce back”..
Works great on my large breed!
I have a large breed (90+lbs) and these work great! Obviously as long as you aren't trying to hack away massive pieces of nail, these will get the job done easy peasy! My dog is luckily very mellow, but make sure you can actually get your dog to cooperate before trying to cut their nails yourself!
Could not use these. My dog would not let me cut his claws. Also, I was scared that I would hurt him. It's not the clippers fault.