Brown's Bird Lover's Blend No Squirrels...Just Birds! Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White Proso Millet, Safflower Seeds, Peanuts...||Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Peanuts, Cracked Corn...||White Proso Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Striped Sunflower Seeds...||White Proso Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Safflower Seeds and Dried Mealworms....||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, White Proso Millet, Cracked Corn...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Songbird||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Nuthatch||Wild Bird, Songbird||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Cardinal...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Special Diet||High Fat, High-Protein||High Fat, High-Protein||N/A||High-Protein, High Fat||N/A|
About This Item
- Packed with natural ingredients that birds love and squirrels don’t!
- Birds love our premium white safflower seeds, but squirrels find them bitter tasting
- Chili peppers are a great source of vitamins and nutrition for birds, but squirrels and other mammals that do not like the fiery hot taste soon learn to look elsewhere for food
- Made from premium high-fat and oil content white safflower provides essential energy, while white millet provides needed carbohydrates and the chili peppers are a great source of nutrition
- Natural and preservative-free
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Cockatiel Food, 2.5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Wagner's Nyjer Seed Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$35.48Chewy Price$33.71Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Parakeet Food, 25-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Rainbow Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 20-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Macaw Food, 25-lb bag$66.96Chewy Price$102.99List Price$63.61Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Cockatiel Food, 3-lb bag$16.69Chewy Price$18.65List Price$15.86Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Parrot Food, 4.5-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Premium Parakeet Food, 2-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Wagner's Southern Regional Blend Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$19.48Chewy Price$20.48List Price$18.51Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Rainbow Cockatiel Bird Food, 3-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Handfeeding Baby Bird Food, 22-lb pail$121.48Chewy Price$137.99List Price$115.41Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Bird Lover's Blend Wildlife Buffet Nature's Harvest Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$9.54Chewy Price$18.99List Price$9.06Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
130 Customer Reviews
Squirrels eat it!
I tried it and it does not keep the squirrels out of the feeder! Won’t spend the $ any more
A tad pricey outdoor bird seed, But does the job and they love it.
It's great outdoor birdseed, If you have problems dealing with dried pepper flakes please wear a dust mask or cover your nose. Outside of that, It doesn't prevent hungry squirrels it just mitigates them.
Just Like It Says No Squirrels
This bird food does well the squirrels will not touch it but the birds will
Great product for bird feeding
I have been using this for several months and also red pepper suet and my squirrel and chipmunk problem at the feeders has resolved. The birds readily eat this seed and if I see a squirrel at the feeder it is only for one day. I only use the type with safflower as apparently squirrels will put up with the red pepper to eat the one with sunflower seed in it. I have many trees in the area where I hang feeders and it is impossible otherwise to protect them from squirrels.
My squirrels love it.
If you're buying this for its advertised benefit of keeping squirrels away, save your money. I tried it, and the squirrels here loved it. They'll sit in it & eat right from the feeder. I think it may have kept some birds away before the squirrels. For the price, it is not worth it. I bought it elsewhere cheaper but will not buy again.
Love this blend!
Was having a lot of trouble with squirrels eating up my birdseed. This product seems to work, although some of the birds don't eat the safflower seeds. You have to give it a few days so the squirrels realize they don't like the hot pepper, but so far so good. Their visits are getting less and less, with none today. I think that means success!!
Our Squirrels Love it!
I was pretty excited about this product when I saw it, as we have so many squirrels raiding our bird feeders...BUT, it seems the squirrels find this bird seed to be delicious - and have called in their friends. Sadly disappointed.
Thought no squirrel’s
This bird food was working for awhile I was pleased it was keeping the squirrels away until recently when a brown squirrel started coming jumping on the feeder and eating the food! This food is a bit pricey but since it works don’t mind paying the price
Seeds left by birds but squirrels did come. I wonder why ,I will stick to my original seed in the future. I was disappointed in the reaction.thank you.
The birds did not seem to like it at all but, the squirrels loved it. We had six squrrels eating it. The birds ate from the other feeder.