Brown's Encore Gourmet Foraging Feast Pet Rabbit Food, 4-lb
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gourmet food designed specifically for your bunny buddy.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to enhance your rabbit's well-being.
- Ingredients come in fun shapes and textures to help satisfy the need to chew.
- Also relieves cage boredom and stimulates natural foraging instincts.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTiny Friends Farm Reggie Rat & Mimi Mouse Food, 2-lb bag$6.56Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.23Autoship Price
- DealWild Harvest Advanced Nutrition Gerbil & Hamster Food, 4.5-lb jug$10.49Chewy Price$10.89List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Added Vitamins Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend Timothy Hay Guinea Pig Food, 8-lb bag$17.96Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.06Autoship Price
- DealSunseed Vita Prima Vitamin-Fortified With Essential Nutrients Dwarf Hamster Dry Food, 2-lb bag$8.77Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.33Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Wild Meadow Hay Blend Rabbit Food, 24-oz bag$6.60Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.27Autoship Price
- DealBM Hay Company No Mess Timothy HayBox Small Animal Food, 7-lb box$19.43Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.46Autoship Price
- DealSweet Meadow Farm Herbs & Timothy Hay Organic Small Pet Food, 20-oz bag$6.29Chewy Price$5.98Autoship Price
- DealSweet Meadow Farm Timothy Hay Organic Small Pet Food, 20-oz bag$6.09Chewy Price$5.79Autoship Price
- DealHiggins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Gerbil & Hamster Food, 25-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$75.49List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- DealKalmbach Feeds All Natural Guinea Pig Select Food, 50-lb bag$37.00Chewy Price$35.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Timothy Hay, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Flaked Corn...||Ground Timothy Hay, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Pineapple...||Wheat, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize...||Sun-Cured Timothy Grass Hay, Sun-Cured Alfalfa Hay, Oats...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...|
|Food Form||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Seeds, Mix||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Mix||Dried Veggies, Mix||Grains, Mix||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||—||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Encore bunny food
The bunnies seem to like everything except the big pellets. When fed the food they leave all the big pellets in the bowl. Smaller pellets might be better
My bunny Tino is spoiled and will only eat certain things. I thought I’d try this blend because it has a good balanced diet. Well he loves it! Very pleased I don’t have to run to pet store every week. I can order easily through Chewy
My bunnies love this food! They are both very picky. I was happy to see such great reviews b/f ordering.
This contains way too many high sugar foods as well as seeds that rabbits should never have access to. Do your research and don’t buy any rabbit food that has seeds or anything super colorful, it’s junk food and you’re asking for digestive problems.
My bunny Jax absolutely loves this mix! He's been a carrot junky for years and I gave him a scoop of this food and a carrot at the same time and he walked away from the carrot straight to the food. That speaks for itself. Will be ordering more so we dont run out!
I have a 9 year old Flemish Giant rabbit who is getting very finicky in his old age. He loves this food! It's to see him eat and knowing that he's getting some fruit and veggies in with it too.
Slow and painful death
Look at the ingredients and do your research. Of course your rabbit loves this mix, who wouldn't love a bowl of candy for every meal? This is going to cause health problems slowly over time.
My picky rabbit
My picky rabbit actually eats this food. My rabbit doesn’t like the hay pellets, so we offer him real hay. He also doesn’t like carrots. I know he is a strange rabbit. This is the first food he eats all the Contents.