Buckeye Nutrition EQ8 Gut Health Mature Horse Feed, 50-lb bag

By Buckeye Nutrition
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Slide 1 of 3
Buckeye Nutrition EQ8 Gut Health Mature Horse Feed, 50-lb bag slide 1 of 3
Slide 1 of 3
Buckeye Nutrition EQ8 Gut Health Mature Horse Feed, 50-lb bag slide 1 of 3
$33.49Chewy Price
List:
$34.99Chewy Price
Save
$1.50
(4%)
$31.82Autoship Price
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.

Why Autoship?

  • FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
  • Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
  • No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.

In Stock
FREE 1-3 day shipping over $49



Frequently Bought Together

This Item - Buckeye Nutrition EQ8 Gut Health Mature Horse Feed, 50-lb bag
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
3
$33.49Chewy Price
Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Finish 25 High-Fat Weight Gain Pellets Horse Supplement, 40-lb bag
Rated 4.7833 out of 5 stars
60
$33.26Chewy Price
Nutramax Cosequin ASU Joint Health Powder Horse Supplement, 2.9-lb tub
Rated 4.8889 out of 5 stars
27
$139.99Chewy Price
Total Price: $0.00

About This Item

  • Targeted support for a healthy digestive system.
  • Fat, fiber, probiotics and prebiotics promote gastric and digestive health.
  • Fortified with amino acids, minerals and vitamins.
  • Helps to support topline and overall muscle condition.
  • Promotes normal behavior.

Compare Similar Items

Customer Rating
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
3
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
1
Rated 4.4286 out of 5 stars
7
Price
$33.49Chewy Price
$31.99Chewy Price
$33.23Chewy Price
$29.99Chewy Price
$34.44Chewy Price
Autoship
$31.82Chewy Price
$30.39Chewy Price
$31.57Chewy Price
$28.49Chewy Price
$32.72Chewy Price
Top IngredientsWheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal...Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Maize Distillers Dried Grains...Wheat Middlings, Soy Hulls, Beet Pulp...Ground Beet Pulp, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...Wheat Middlings Heat Processed Soybeans, Ground Corn, Dried Beet Pulp...
Food FormTexturedPelletsFeed, PelletsDry Food, PelletsPellets
Special DietHigh Fat
Health FeatureDigestive Health
Food FlavorMolasses, Herbs & SpicesFruits & Vegetables

Questions & Answers

3 Customer Questions


Does anyone know of this grain is supposed to be dry or a bit sticky? Bought my first bag abs it's so dry. Thank you
Answer by ChewyDec 07, 2021
This feed will have a dry texture. It is not sticky.

does this feed have molasses in it
Answer by ChewyMar 02, 2022
This feed includes cane molasses. For a complete list of ingredients, click the “Nutritional Info” tab, next to the “Description” tab, just under the product photos when viewed on a desk top. Click the "Nutritional Info" tab, next to the "Q&A" tab, towards the top bar above the product image when viewed on the app.

What is the nsc levels in this feed?
Answer by ChewyAug 27, 2021
The NSC level of Buckeye Nutrition EQ8 Gut Health Mature Horse Feed is 14.5% starch, 5.5% sugar for a total of 20% NSC, max.

ReviewsWrite a Review

5
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
3 Reviews
100%
Would recommend to a friend
1
0
0%
2
0
0%
3
0
0%
4
0
0%
5
100
100%

3 Customer Reviews



Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Leviosa on Apr 25, 2022

Happy horse!

I’ve heard great things about this feed but it’s not carried by any of my local feed supply stores. Thankfully Chewy carry’s Buckeye Nutrition! My 3 yr old horse’s coat looks amazing and she has been maintaining a nice weight while in light work. I feed this with Ultimate Finish 25.


Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By LorriG on Feb 23, 2022

L-O-V-E Buckeye!

I have been feeding Buckeye Gro N Win for over 15 years. For one of my horses I added EQ8 as he was prone to colic and needed pre and probiotics added to his gut. Since moving to a state where Buckeye products are difficult to impossible to find on the shelf, I resorted to the internet and am thankful for chewy.com. I was especially pleased to see they now carry EQ8. I already knew it as an excellent product, just couldn't find it.


Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By TBPhineas on Jan 17, 2022

Best Grain Ever

Absolutely love this grain. I have a 19 year old TB who had grade 3 ulcers several years ago. Have been feeding this grain for the last several years and he is doing wonderful on it! Coat and hooves are the best I've ever seen and I feel confident that my horse, who worries about his herd, is eating something better for his tummy. Love that all ingredients in this product can be traced back to where it was purchased, and nothing else is manufactured in the facility that is selling the grain. I am overly confident in the product that I am feeding. Thanks Chewy for putting this on your list of available Buckeye Nutrition Products, I am so grateful!