Burt's Bees Oatmeal Shampoo with Colloidal Oat Flour & Honey for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gentle cleanser featuring colloidal oat flour and honey to moisturize dry skin and gives fur a super shiny appearance.
- Colloidal oat flour helps itchiness due to eczema and other skin irritations.
- Honey helps regulate and retain moisture in hair and green tea extract strengthens hair follicles for healthy growth.
- pH balanced formula helps prevent dry skin, which can lead to redness or flakes.
- 97% natural, made cruelty-free, and contains no sulfates or colorants so you can have peace of mind.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCHI Gentle 2 in1 Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16 -oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$15.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.39Autoship Price
- DealBuddy Wash Splash Lavender & Mint Dog Spritzer & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$11.68Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealBurt's Bees Oatmeal Dog Conditioner, 10-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealBioSilk Therapy Whitening Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$6.75Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.41Autoship Price
- Buddy Wash Original Lavender & Mint Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle, bundle of 2$20.46Chewy Price$20.66List Price$19.44Autoship Price
- DealPetAg Fresh 'N Clean Scented Dog Shampoo, Classic Fresh Scent, 18-oz bottle$14.29Chewy Price$19.63List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- DealCHI Deodorizing Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealDog Whisperer No Rinse Waterless Lavender Spearmint Dog Shampoo, 7.1-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealCHI Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealHartz Groomer's Best Professionals Itch Soothing with Honey Extract & Aloe Vanilla Coconut Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$6.97Chewy Price$7.97List Price
- DealNature's Miracle Odor Control Ocean Breeze Dog Freshening Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.45Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||Deionized Water, Anionic, Non-Ionic and Amphoteric Surfactants...||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Glycerine...||Water, Coconut Based Surfactants, Glycerin...||Water, ALES, Coco Betaine...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||—||Itch & Redness Remedy||—||Sensitive Skin, Shedding Control|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
345 Customer Reviews
Super watered down
I've used this a few times, but I do not like it. It is SUCH a watered down product that it doesn't suds up. I feel like I have to shampoo my dog three differerent times (& they aren't even dirty - as they are an inside dog). I'm unimpressed and will definitely not be buying it again
Do not recommend
I went with Burts Bees because I have loved their personal products in the past and it was a company name I thought had a good reputation, however, this shampoo is awful. I got my Olive (beagle-mix) in the tub and it took half a bottle to get started, it never did seem to suds up or CLEAN? It was very watery, and when I was done bathing her- she still smelled "doggy". I suppose I could have shampooed her twice?, but that would have taken the entire bottle. Very disappointed. Do not recommend.
It’s alright. I personally wouldn’t recommend it. The reviews are correct; it’s very watery, and you cannot tell if you’re washing your dog. Little man gets dry skin quickly; this shampoo was recommended for dry skin by my vet, considering the oatmeal base. Again, because it’s so watery and shoots out of the bottle, I don’t think it’s doing anything but waste my water and dry out little man's skin even more.
this product is just okay
This is an okay product. It’s very light. It doesn’t lather very well, and it doesn’t have a scent. I think my dog still smells like wet dog even after using the shampoo and conditioner. It does make his fur look clean and soft, but he is still a stinky boy after washing him.
Watery and Sudless
This product comes out of the bottle like water, not thick at all like shampoo. Furthermore I could barely get it to lather. When I was done with the ordeal that is bathing my 100+ pound Golden Retriever, it was as if he had not been bathed at all. Lots of time and effort for nothing. Would not recommend.
Doesn’t help with smell
I felt like I used a ridiculous amount of shampoo to get my dog clean. It never had suds or lather up. After I got my dog clean he still smelled bad.
The dogs love this oatmeal shampoo
We have three shampoos we use for our rescues, two which we purchase from the Vet when needed. Burt’s Bees oatmeal shampoo has been our go to over the counter shampoo for decades now. One of our rescues is like our old Lab was, pollen comes down thick enough to write your name on the car and the dog’s coat dries out. With the dry coat, shedding is unbelievable, even in a short hair dog. Then the constant scratching begins. With this oatmeal shampoo, it takes care of both issues, scratching stops and the shedding goes back to normal. It’s definitely a chore reducer! The great thing about receiving the shampoo from Chewy is not only the lower price, but the fact that they taped the top down so no spills in the box!
This shampoo does not lather so I have no clue if I am getting enough on my dogs. They smell clean afterwards but I have a feeling I am using too much since it does not lather up to really get into the fur.
Neutral on today's Shampoo
Dogs tolerate any shampoo. It didn't say this was a "no tears" so we were a little disappointed about that but cleaned the furs ok.
It was extremely well wrapped in plastic but about a quarter of the product had leaked making a gooey mess. I haven't used it. I'm sure it will be fine.