Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps pets from reaching injuries, rashes or post-surgical wounds.
- Provides a comfortable alternative to a cone and allows normal eating and drinking.
- Inflatable design deflates easily for compact storage.
- Included Calm Paws Calming Disk has a blend of soothing lavender, nepeta cataria and valerian essential oils.
- Works for dogs and kitties, too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAlfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, XX-Large$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealComfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, Small$11.11Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealComfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, X-Large$46.34Chewy Price$51.49List Price
- DealZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, X-Large$23.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealComfy Cone Extender Panel, Black$13.49Chewy Price
- DealKONG EZ Soft Collar for Dogs & Cats, X-Small$11.99Chewy Price
- DealSuitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Large$35.00Chewy Price$40.95List Price
- DealComfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$13.49Chewy Price
- DealKONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats, Large$31.45Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealSunGrow Post-Surgery Soft Cone Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Pink, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.35Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||Recovery||—||—||Recovery||First Aid|
|Material||Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Canvas|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
278 Customer Reviews
My dog thought it was a wrap around pillow!
I bought this donut after my dog, Gracie, had surgery to remove a cyst above her eye. The plastic cone from the vet was so long the cone hit the sides of her bowls and she couldn't reach her water or food. She for sure didn't know to make wide turns around things. I bought the large after measuring her neck (13.5"). The large measurement was 13"-18" and it was way too big...what was I thinking??? I overlapped the ends as best as I could and it was so much more comfortable than the big plastic cone from the vet. Gracie actually fell asleep a few minutes after I put it on her. She used it like a pillow to rest her chin on it. She could have come out of it so easy but never even tried. I definitely recommend this donut, just make sure when you measure your dog's neck don't go with the larger size if your measurement is on the lower end.
I purchased this for my golden retriever/lab mix rescue that I got from the shelter not even a month ago. He went in for his dental cleaning and they shaved his leg for IV on both legs. Only one leg irritated him enough after he got home that he started licking that spot like crazy. Vet gave us the horrible plastic one to use, but I knew he would be more comfortable with this on him. It did keep him from licking until the spot healed up enough it didn't bother him anymore. Great product! Worked for my then 92 lb rescue, Charlie. Recommend it over the plastic ones any day.
This is a great collar. My dog had an infection on his face and this stopped him from scratching it and from bumping his face into things. Comfortable enough for him to sleep him. So much better than the plastic cones and easy to put on and take off.
Chewy Employees are the Best
Chewy has been there for my pup & me, throughout his lifetime. Now that he is aging and has health issues, Chewy matters more than ever. I ordered some important supplies and Chewy delivered the very next day- as matter of fact, standard shipping. This was faster than could’ve bought locally. I recommend this product, which is allowing my pup to relax and get some much needed sleep.
My Biewer was spayed and had the cone of shame on when I picked her up. When I got home I put this collar on and it worked beautifully. She was able to eat, drink, play and she used it as a pillow to sleep. This worked great and I highly recommend.
my boys have allergies and it's a bad year for allergies and feet licking. these soft inflatable dog collars work well for us. we under inflated just slightly so the boys can be a little more comfortable laying down. 5-10 mintues and then I take it off. most times I just have to pick it up and the dogs stop, they are quick learners.
My 14lb pug wore this after getting neutered and it worked out perfectly. Measured his neck and the inches stated on sizing was spot on for the one we ordered.
No calming disk, advertises as included. Medium, not so medium.
The ad says the calming disk is included, but isn’t? The medium (10-13”) is tight on my vizla’s 12” neck, and probably would only protect a smaller breed after spaying. Nice material, easy to inflate. Disappointed, overall, in ability for her to wear and protect her incision.
Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar
My dog is a greyhound, so I should have known this collar would be a FAIL. His injury was to a rear leg. He can easily reach his leg with this collar in place, because his legs are so long. The only proven way to keep my dog from reaching his rear leg was to use the plastic "cone of shame". This inflatable collar is similar to those neck collars you see humans use on airplanes. I suppose this would work on dogs with shorter legs or that have an injury close to their shoulder or back ... just not a dog with long legs and a leg injury. Not recommended. Not worth the hassle to return, even IF a return was possible
Good for the price
Got this collar for our dog after spaying. Was quiet and easy for her to move around with. Was enough to keep her from licking or chewing as well as keeping her calm so her stayed more quiet. The Velcro fab tore and there was a hole in the covering by the zipper. But lasted well for our needs.