Canada Pooch Yellow Torrential Tracker Dog Raincoat
About This Item
- Waterproof yellow rubber-ducky shell fabric repels rain, so your pooch can stay cozy and dry whether it’s a drizzle or a downpour.
- Designed with full-belly coverage so even splashing puddles are no match for your pooch.
- Snap-back hood with visor brim allows for optimal functionality for even the most unpredictable weather, while the two functional pockets provide convenient storage.
- Made with a reflective trim, to keep your pup safe and visible even on the cloudiest of days.
- Includes a built-in slit for a leash attachment and comes in various sizes so you can find the perfect fit for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, X-Small, Yellow$12.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Flamingo Dog Raincoat, X-Small$5.89Chewy Price$9.08List Price
- Frisco Reversible Packable Travel Dog Raincoat, Large$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pet Life Fashion Parka Dog Coat, X-Large$10.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Lightweight Insulated Bomber Dog & Cat Jacket, Olive, X-Large$19.99Chewy Price
- DealDisney Flounder Print Dog & Cat Raincoat, X-Small$7.04Chewy Price$12.51List Price
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Blue, X-Small$10.42Chewy Price
- Frisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat T-Shirt, New York Giants, Medium$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plaid Dog & Cat Hoodie, Multi-Check Plaid, X-Small$8.31Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Kurgo Loft Reversible Insulated Dog Quilted Coat, Ink Blue, Medium$33.66Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- Canada Pooch Alaskan Army Faux Down Insulated Dog Parka, Salt & Pepper, 12$45.19Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
Great product but poor fit
Let’s start with the positives. This raincoat is sooo soft both inside and out. It does not make crunchy sounds like cheaper raincoats. The fit: the first one was too short behind my dogs front legs. I used the size chart to know which one to order. The second raincoat fit behind the front legs but had so much material under the belly that he would pee right into the raincoat if we used it. I did not send it back but rigged it up with double sided velcro. The jacket is really good so I didn’t want to return it. Just be careful of sizing. By the way we have a large standard poodle and he has very long legs. That may be the reason the first jacket was too short. Good luck!
This raincoat survived a battle with a wild rosebush pretty well, so I give it high marks for durability. It kept my puppy's back dry, but it is so roomy that his belly got wet and the coat lining was wet inside. Maybe I should have gone down a size. I wonder if there are dogs who tolerate a hood? Mine would not, but the brim of the hood did cover the back of my puppy's neck so that was useful.
Depends on the dog
My longhaired dachshund is 3.5 years old and I just became his best friend 3 weeks ago. He is a wonderful guy but he is fairly opposed to having something wrapped around his body. Where we live rain is a major factor and I think it would be great if he would accept this garment, which will be the only item in his wardrobe. I am going to try a few more times but if he continues to balk it will be returned.
Long and skinny - doesnt fit well
My mini dood is 20-21 inches long and he is pretty slim. I dont recommend this jacket for long and skinny, the velcro is too much and it doesnt fit tight enough. I think it would be great for a dog with more girth. Material is very nice, but warning, if you put tape on it (like I did to try to keep it a little tighter to my pup's body) it will rip off the fabric's waterproof coating when you take it off...
Canada Pooch Raincoat
I never leave reviews but I love this jacket so much I feel compelled. It is made so nicely, it is so, so soft to the touch and so easy to put on and off without bending my dog's legs in a strange position or having to upset her. The cap can go perfectly over her head without covering her eyes or can snap to stay back if you don't want to use it. We have owned several raincoats before but this one is the best!
Mamabear to Lola
Have bought Canada Pooch before; fantastic quality items. Attention to detail and just made ever so beautifully! And we got it on sale, yay! Lola is an 11 pound Coton de Tulear and wears a 14.
Excellent made raincoat. Hood probably more for looks than functional. I ordered the size recommended for a golden retriever (26) but it was slightly tight around chest (he’s a stocky build compared to some golden). The 28 is perfect.
So perfect and unbelievably soft!
Used the measure chart and the size was perfect. The fabric is super soft and it was very easy to wash and hang dry. I have a corgi and this covered a lot of his belly and was able to keep it pretty clean.
Waterproof but tight around the front legs
I like the truly waterproof material but I have 2 dogs - 1 10 lb and 1 50 lb. Both coats seem to be right around the chest and front legs. My dogs are not over weight.
Very good coats! They are easy to put on and off and the material is so comfy! I wish I’d ordered the size down but these will be fine. Chihuahua brothers could have used the 10” rather than the 12”. Such good coats!