The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Seed, 8-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All you need is healthy soil and a planter—so simple, you can create a family activity and teach your kids or grandkids how plants grow!
- Proprietary blend contains vitamins A, B, C, E and K, along with calcium, chlorophyll, iron and more to give your pal's health a boost.
- Grass contains folic acid, which helps your pet's body produce hemoglobin—a protein that moves oxygen through the blood.
- Safe for many common pet species, such as cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, and reptiles like turtles and iguanas.
- Simple to grow, even for those without a green thumb, and sprouts within 4-5 days.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Natural Cat Grass Growing Kit$5.12Chewy Price$4.86Autoship Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Growing Kit With Containers, 3 count$14.99Chewy Price$19.97List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Grow Kit, 3 count$14.90Chewy Price$15.90List Price$14.15Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Self Grow Garden Pet Grass, 3-oz bag$7.26Chewy Price$6.90Autoship Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Refill Kit$11.90Chewy Price$19.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- SmartyKat Catnip, 0.5-oz pack, bundle of 6$17.82Chewy Price$16.93Autoship Price
- Petlinks Nibble-Licious Organic Cat Grass Seeds$4.45Chewy Price$7.76List Price$4.23Autoship Price
- Rose & Branch Organic Wheat Cat Grass Seeds, 16-oz pouch$14.90Chewy Price$15.90List Price
- The Cat Ladies Cat Grass Kit & Decorative Wood Planter, Natural$28.90Chewy Price$30.90List Price$27.45Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Catnip & Passion Flower Blend, 2-oz pouch$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- From The Field Ground Catnip Cat Treat, 1-oz canister$6.15Chewy Price$8.79List Price$5.84Autoship Price
- Skinny Pete's Gourmet Catnip Classic Organic Catnip, 0.8-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat, Oats, Rye & Barley||Organic Hard Red Wheat Grass Seed, Organic Rye Seed, Organic Flax Seed...||Wheat Grass.||Grown Organic Wheat Seed, Vermiculite||Grown Organic Wheat Seed, Vermiculite|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Gluten Free||Organic||Organic|
|Health Feature||N/A||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
146 Customer Reviews
This grass really IS greener! Kitty fave!
We've tried growing other brands of cat grass. The grass itself was kind of thin and wimpy, and my cats just sniffed it and walked away. THIS grass is amazing! Thick, lush, robust, it must be the kitty equivalent of loading up at the Golden Corral salad bar after being relegated to lame iceberg lettuce side salads. They love it. As for growing, if you don't have a green thumb (and I don't), no worries! What you see in the pic is the result of just a couple teaspoons of seeds, in potting soil, after just 5 days' grow time. Amazing yield. And I barely put a dent in the bag. I agree with the other reviewer who said now that her cats have this, they leave her other plants alone. Same here. The kitties have stopped murdering my other houseplants and I don't worry because they're eating healthy, organic greens. Way to go, Cat Ladies!
Great cat grass!
This is my second year planting seeds from the same bag I bought last year and I still have more seeds leftover. Super easy to grow. I just put potting soil in a planter on my balcony and scatter the seeds and cover with a little more soil and keep it watered. It grows very fast and both of my kitties like munching on it.
When The Cat Ladies grass was unavailable last order I switched brands, so I thought. Replacement brand was very hard to sprout, even following instructions precisely. Reorder with 2 bags of replacement not used and get The Cat Ladies again BOTH PRODUCTS ARE DISTRIBUTED BY SAME COMPANY! Same packets, different labels And this product is now hard to get going.
Easy and fast to grow
One of my senior cats loves it. Another one has never liked to eat. The seeds sprout within 2 -3 days and grow taller each day, and are ready to eat in a week. I keep them outdoor, then no moldy issue like bought from a grocery store. I can save a lot of money from now on.
Yummy for my Tummy.
The seeds grew in just a few days. On day six I put it in front of my 3 cats and after sniffing it for a little they all started to eat it. Now they can't wait for me to bring it to them. Another healthy treat for them and they don't seem to eat the leaves of my other plants now.
He loves it!
I have tried every kind of grass seeds they sell for cats. This is the winner. Blacky and Larry enjoy this very much. It seems healthier and lasts longer than the other brands. I will definitely buy this again
No pot but lots of seeds
I thought from the picture that they might come with a pot but that’s okay. Big bag of seeds. Planted and they began growing in a few days!! They look like really soft blades of grass. I think the cats will be happy once they have grown in.
Easy to grow!
I have two containers going at once, one in my kitchen window and one in my sunroom. All three cats eat grass every day! They love it. I wait four or five days after the seeds start growing before I give them to the cats. Then i start another pot two weeks later - so there's always a good batch of grass.
Very easy to grow, robust greens, save money
I enjoyed little gardening activity with these seeds in a small pot that came from the store-bought cat grass, which was around $6, and didn't look vigorous anymore, and died soon. These seeds are easy to grow, and the plants look healthy and nutritious, and you can save money by having many seeds in a package.
Easy to grow
I have brown thumb and I did grow this grass. My kitty Anniken loves it. I keep on the floor so she can eat it when ever she wants. I planted the grass in a bowl. So it’s not like you need to buy a planter.