Encourage your pet to eat his greens with a grass growing kit from The Cat Ladies. Like humans, pets of all species instinctively crave healthy doses of the vitamins and minerals found in vegetables. That's why you might spot your pet chewing grass in your lawn—or even munching on your houseplants. Trouble is, they're often treated with chemicals and can be toxic to animals. With a proprietary blend of wheat, oats, rye, barley and flax, this bed of greens will be safe for your pal to snack on. Best of all, the kit comes with everything you need to grow the perfect bed of grass in your own home. It's so easy, you can turn planting into a fun, educational activity with your kids, nephews and nieces, or grandchildren. And don't let these ladies fool you! They didn't make this kit exclusively for their feline friends. Dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs and reptiles can enjoy munching on the fruit—or the grass—of your labor within 4-5 days of planting! It's a healthy treat made by pet lovers, for pet lovers.
- Kit makes it easy to grow pet-friendly grass—it's so simple, you can turn it into a family activity and teach your kids or grandkids how plants grow!
- Proprietary blend contains vitamins A, B, C, E and K, along with calcium, chlorophyll, iron and more to give your pal's health a boost.
- Grass contains folic acid, which helps your pet's body produce hemoglobin—a protein that moves oxygen through the blood.
- Safe for many common pet species, such as cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, and reptiles like turtles and iguanas.
- Sprouts within 4-5 days, even for those without a green thumb, and makes an excellent gift for the animal lovers in your life.
(3) planters, organic non-vomiting seed mix, and organic growing soil.
Do not over water. Store seeds in a cool, dark, dry spot or store in the freezer to extend the life.
Keep the Fun Going
Planter looking a little bare? Additional seeds are also available.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by The Cat Ladies