Catit Cat Litter Mat, Grey
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reduces tracking—soft surface with flexible fibers dislodges and traps litter from paws.
- Protects floors and carpets from litter spills, helps keep paws clean.
- The pockets catch the larger granules while the mesh captures smaller granules and dust.
- Easy to clean—shake out litter and vacuum; can be washed with mild detergent.
- Ideal under a wide variety of litter boxes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco PVC Quilted Cat Litter Mat, Large, Light Blue$14.15Chewy Price
- SmartCat Ultimate Cat Litter Mat, Tan$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Paw Shaped Cat Litter Mat, Blue$4.83Chewy Price$4.59Autoship Price
- dealDrymate Jumbo Cat Litter Trapping Mat, Charcoal$31.52Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Fresh Kitty Jumbo Foam Quatrefoil Cat Litter Mat, Black & White$9.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Fresh Kitty Jumbo Foam Chevron Cat Litter Mat, Blue & White$9.99Chewy Price
- iPrimio Cat Litter Trapper EZ Clean Mat, Brown/Tan, Large$49.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Didjeridu Cat Litter Mat$14.99Chewy Price
- Fresh Kitty Jumbo Foam Cat Litter Mat, Gray$9.99Chewy Price
- Smiling Paws Pets Cat Litter Mat, Gray, X-Large$23.77Chewy Price$23.95List Price
- Petmate Catcher Mat, X-Large, Gray$23.89Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Petlinks Purr-fect Paws Cat Litter Mat, Blue, Medium$11.79Chewy Price$19.71List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||Plastic||Plastic||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
I have multiple cats and use the large Catit litter boxes. Catit mats are longer, wider than the boxes. Most of the litter stays on the mat. Easy to clean. I had a different type mat that was thick with holes to catch litter. Cats peed on that one because they picked up the sent of the litter that gathered through holes. Catit mat is much better.
This litter mat does a pretty good job of catching the litter, however, any cat parent knows how cats like to scratch their claws on everything. The best way I can describe this litter mat is it's like a bunch of rubber spaghetti strings all bunched up and glued down on a rubber mat. When the cats start to claw at it, it comes unraveled and once one part of it starts to unravel, the rest follows, like a knit sweater. Now I've caught my 10 month old kitten trying to eat the unraveled parts, so now I'm having to put duct tape over the unraveled parts.
These mats really work!
With two large male cats, one with furry toes that pick up tons of litter, these have been a great solution. It has cut down the tracking by 95%. Nothing is perfect, and I’ve tried several other mats but these are the best so far. I do use premium litter and found a combo of two kinds works for both absorbency and less mess: 2/3 Tidy Cat 24/7 unscented and 1/3 Dr Elsy’s multi-cat, also unscented. I have two boxes side by side, and the two small mats placed in front are catching almost all the litter. Not the easiest to vacuum, but the litter releases easily of you use shake it back into the box.
easy to cut to size
I got this because I needed one I could cut to a smaller size. It was easy to do. If I didn't need one I could downsize, I would have gone with one of the ones that traps the litter between layers, because those work better.
This litter mat works great at trapping litter from our two long-haired cats. It was also reasonably priced.
Works like it is supposed to. It catches the litter and traps it.
It's what I hoped for. Keep things tidy. Good size.
Good litter mat
This mat really catches the litter spills in front of the litter box and it is easy to clean. Would recommend.
I REALLY like how large this mat is. I've notice less litter in the room since I put this down.
I bought the large mat to put into a closet. It fits perfectly and does the job. One word of caution: When it first arrived the chemical off-gassing smell was intense. I had to leave it outside for several days before I could bring it in the house. Once it airs out it is fine.