Booda Scoop'n Hide Cat Litter Scoop
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sleek and stylish design made from durable materials.
- Clean and hygienic for a stress-free litter box cleaning experience.
- Hinged stand keeps it handy when needed and hidden when you don't.
- Perfectly hides those unsightly litter scoops, and you'll always know where it'll be.
- Proudly made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Odor Control Universal Charcoal Filter, 2-pack, bundle of 2$9.48Chewy Price$9.01Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Filters Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 10 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.09List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Catit Cat Pan with Rim, Gray$29.99Chewy Price
- NEON Litter Pink Cat Litter Scoop$6.31Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- iPrimio Polished Aluminum, Cat Scooper, X-Large$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Filters & Receptacles Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 8 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Drymate Premium Debossed Cat Litter Trapping Mat, Taupe$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Catit Hooded Cat Pan Replacement Carbon Filters, 2 count$3.37Chewy Price$3.20Autoship Price
- Drymate Cat Litter Mat, Brown Stripe, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- PetFusion BetterBox Non-Stick Cat Litter Box, 2 pack$58.19Chewy Price$69.95List Price
- iPrimio Premium Dog & Cat Litter Mat, X-Large, Black$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Steel, Rubber, Metal||Plastic||N/A||Plastic|
|Litter Box Type||—||—||N/A||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
203 Customer Reviews
I've had one of these before so I ordered another one recently. I honestly love these because they're a sturdier plastic than a lot of other cheap scoops. I'm not sure why people say it's hard to get back into the holder because I've never once had a problem and can put mine back with a single hand all the time. I don't entirely trust the plastic to hold up when scraping larger clumps from the corners of the litterbox, but it does it's job and I really can't ask much more for the price. It sifts large clumps without dropping them and it goes in the holder. I feel like a lot of these negative comments are really over exaggerating how hard it is to place back in the holder.
This was my third Booda Scoop'n Hide. My two prior sets lasted 7 years each. I loved this design because so few litter scoops come with a matching hide so I don't have a gross litter scoop sitting out. Clearly there has been a major reduction in quality because this new one didn't even make it a week. It almost immediately started bending and showing stress marks in the plastic handle. The overall design is good, but the current quality is so poor, all I can say is pass on this and look elsewhere.
Hard to get back into holder
Good scoop. Does the job, however, it is almost impossible to put it back in the holder without using your hands and basically touching the device with your hands. Wish it popped open and when I put the handle in it snapped shut.
Save your money!
Sadly I should have read reviews. This scoop is flimsy and doesn't scrape the bottom of the litter box. Dirty litter falls between slats and putting into the "nice" storage container means using your hands to keep it open.
cheap and poor quality
Not sure why this product is so highly rated. This scoop is cheaply made and does not hold up under the weight of bigger litter clumps. The plastic is flimsy, and the holder is not well made and does not open and close easily. Save yourself the trouble and get a metal cat scoop that holds up under the weight!
This scooper has worked great in our small apartment. We have to keep it out because we live in a tiny apartment so it has a nice design aspect. The parts are easy to clean if you get dirty litter in the holder and it never jams for us. It's been about two weeks of use and so far so good.
Nice little scoops
I bought these to replace ones I had before. I’d give it five stars, but the plastic handles will weaken over time. I like the fact that you can hide the scoop away in the little container. Better than just setting a naked scoop out in the corner. If someone made something similar out of bamboo or metal, I’d totally buy it. Not really into putting more plastics into the environment.
Booda doesn’t Scoop
The ruffle leading edge (should be a straight edge with a bevel) of the scoop breaks up urine clumps into small bits and doesn’t get all the clump off the bottom of the litter pan. I end up having to scoop multiple times to get all of the urine or poop out of the litter box. Returning it - Oh, and even though it has a holder for the scoop, there is no bottom to the holder any litter stuck on the scoop drops onto the floor. This was not designed by anyone who is a cat guardian.
So I have one of these in grey, purchesed months ago and it's holding up great so this reviewis mixed. This one for some reason is not. This one has been used for less than a month and it's starting to bend/ has stress in the handle,, I will have to replace it in the next month I'm sure. I do love the hideaway box for the scoop. Maybe this one is defective?
Clean and efficient!
Sturdy construction, easy clean up, and neatly stored.