Cefpodoxime Proxetil (Generic) Tablets for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Cefpodoxime Proxetil is a prescription medication for dogs to treat bacterial infections of the skin including wounds and abscesses, as well as bladder and respiratory infections. Plus, since this medication comes in an uncoated tablet form, it can be easily disguised in your dog’s favorite food. Customers may receive this drug under the names Simplicef, Vantin.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealApoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Ketoconazole (Generic) Tablets, 200-mg, 1 tablet$0.94Chewy Price$0.89Autoship Price
- Prednisone (Generic) Tablets, 20-mg, 1 tablet$0.24Chewy Price$0.23Autoship Price
- Carprofen (Generic) Caplets for Dogs, 100-mg, 1 caplet$0.64Chewy Price$0.61Autoship Price
- Fluconazole (Generic) Tablets, 200-mg, 1 tablet$1.82Chewy Price$1.73Autoship Price
- Gentamicin / Betamethasone (Generic) Topical Spray for Dogs, 60-mL$7.92Chewy Price$7.52Autoship Price
- Trazodone (Generic) Tablets, 100-mg, 1 tablet$0.19Chewy Price$0.18Autoship Price
- Cefpodoxime Proxetil (Generic) Tablets for Dogs, 100-mg, 1 tablet$0.81Chewy Price$0.77Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Chewy contacts the vet for prescription info, easy peasy
This is the only antibiotic that has worked with Peanut’s allergy related skin issues. I’m thankful that I can order it & receive it quickly from Chewy. They keep the price down ..
Thank you for generics
Amazing antibiotics that the brands are ridiculously expensive and when your dog needs it it's so nice to know that Chewy has a generic version that is Affordable
Didn’t ship for 1 week!
Obviously being antibiotics, I needed these faster than the week it took for them to ship this out. It stated ship within 24-48 hrs before I ordered.
The medication came incredibly quick and generics do the same job as brand names. It came in a small oval pill which I gave with treats and my border collie was none the wiser (most of the time). Once wet though, the orange coating will come off so make sure it's eaten right away and your dog doesn't play with it/spit it out.
Medication needed for secondary infection from allergies, costs half of what we pay at vets.
GREAT MED FOR BACTERIAL RASH
This medication was great for a stubborn rash Wonderdog had, seemed to be bacterial. But these pills were twice the size of the same script I got at vets.
Great product, great service, quick delivery. Love chewy!
Happy, not happy
The price is great, unfortunately it took over a week to get it to me. Not ideal when you need to give your pet an antibiotic.
Don’t expect it in time
Was originally told medication would arrive on a Wednesday as of Friday still no medication. Every day late my dog suffers another day.
Unfortunately, this medication was not effective in my pups illness. I can only say the price was significantly more affordable than that of other pharmacies.