Charming Pet Balloon Dog Toy, Monkey, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This fun balloon toy is made from all-natural, premium latex.
- Soft, squishy and supple—an irresistible combination for doggy play!
- Includes a squeaker for silly, squeaky fun.
- Great choice for an all-weather toy.
- Lead and phthalate free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy, Medium$7.60Chewy Price
- Smart Pet Love Tender Tuff Long Neck Dino Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$7.09Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Raccoon Dog Toy, Small$6.10Chewy Price$7.48List Price
- Charming Pet Animates Pig Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Super Squeak Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, 14-in$9.25Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- ZippyPaws Spencer Crinkle Monkey Dog Toy, Pink$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Fox Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$4.98Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Fox Jigglerz Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Dragon Plush Dog Toy, Orange$87.97Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- HuggleHounds HuggleFleece Ball Dog Toy, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Latex Meeze Duck Squeaky Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Stuffing-Free, Squeaky||Outdoor, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Bouncy|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I was looking for a tall scratching post for my long kitties and this did not disappoint! Both can stretch and scratch and my 9lb girl fits on the top easily. Very sturdy and well built, not wobbly at all. The woven scratching post looks like it will last longer compared to their old sisal rope post.
I have a large/tall cat. The post is sturdy and he is able to comfortably stretch to scratch and climb. We will definitely be buying another when he needs a new one.
Not a hit with my dog.
By dog, Skye, a 15 month old Sheltie, is a chewer but has teeth issues so can only have soft chew toys. Personally I think this monkey is darling but Skye does not like it. I actually think she may be afraid of it. She is a bit on the skidish side.
This monkey has become my dog’s absolute favorite toy. He brings it to me every morning so I can throw it for him. He weighs 90 pounds and so far the toy is still intact.
Coco loves it
The cutest little toy! Coco plays with it for hours