Chuckit! Max Glow Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Glow-in-the-dark ball gives off a bright, long-lasting glow for fetch in the dark.
- Easily charges under a bright light without the need for any batteries or cords.
- Just five minutes under a light equals 20 to 30 minutes of high-visibility, lighted play.
- Made from a durable, easy to clean rubber and proprietary glow pigment.
- Texture and size is easy for your dog to grip; compatible with the medium Chuckit! Sports Launchers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price
- dealChuckit! Ultra Rubber Ball Tough Dog Toy, Medium$5.89Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Squeaker Ball Tough Dog Toy, Small$4.69Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- dealChuckit! Air Fetch Ball 2-Pack Dog Toy, Medium$11.67Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Tennis Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.51Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- dealChuckit! Kick Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Small$18.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Frisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.54Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Sport 14S Launcher Tennis Ball Bundle Dog Toy, Small$7.81Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Chuckit! Sport 14S Launcher Squeaker Bundle Dog Toy, Small$7.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Ultra Tough TPR Ball Dog Toy, Blue$5.18Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- KONG Signature Balls Dog Toy, 2-pack, Red, Medium$7.48Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Glowing & Light-Up, Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy||Bouncy||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Rubber||Rubber||—||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1016 Customer Reviews
Paisley’s Favorite Toy
Our dog loves loves loves this ball! She’s a yellow lab and enjoys playing outside in the yard at night and always carries it with her when we go on walks. It has a high bounce and she has a lot of fun chasing and retrieving it. The ball glows extra bright under UV light. The silicone material endures her tough chewing needs, replaces chews like raw hide etc. and sometimes we even need to take a ball break!
My dog loves these
These are tough balls. I should start this by saying my dog doesn’t play ball. His brother used to play with these balls outside and loved them. The fun goes on all night with a glow ball and they were sturdy enough to leave out in the yard. Solid throw and fetch experience. MY dog, however, uses them as a pacifier and then rips them to shreds (as he does with all toys). Luckily for my pocketbook, he likes to gently chew the balls for a day or two, then destroy the ball so thoroughly that it looks like glow in the dark glitter has befallen my floor. Don’t worry, he never swallows any. So my review: Good if your dog likes playing fetch, especially in dark, wintery months. Good if your dog is a whack job like mine and wants to suckle and then destroy.
Love the ball but
The boys love this ball, but on the first time of play I noticed the ball had a slight tear at the hole. So I got the other one for them to play with and checked out around the hole before I gave it to them and it also had a slight separation right off the seam. They love the ball, but it’s definitely a ball you need to supervise and not leave them alone with. It being soft and pliable it’s a matter of time for the small separation to be ripped and eaten
High Bounce Ball
Great choice for a ball that bounces high on mowed grass. Firm but gentle on a dog's mouth to catch bouncing balls. Really glows in the dark after exposure to sunlight for several hours. Do not let avid chewers work on these balls because they can chew them into pieces that could be swallowed. With that caveat, I highly recommend these balls for playing catch with large dogs.
these are big fun!
These are so fun! They make a whistling sound when you throw them, they glow really well and bounce like crazy which is great for the doggos. They’re also hollow with soft rubber so my dog enjoys chomping on them. It’s actually really entertaining to play fetch in the dark. Def recommend
Very thin, weak
These are NOT sturdy at all. Returning. Just by picking them up the first time, I knew my dogs would shred these to pieces in an instant.
glow in the dark
These balls are ok, their softer than the regular chuck it balls. They do glow, sort of, in the dark. They get extremely slippery, so harder for the dog to catch
Amazing, we love it!
I have a 4 month old deaf dalmatian that absolutely loves catch. We just opened it couple hours ago, let it charge and had a blast playing catch outside in the dark. I love how bouncy it is too.
Dogs love this ball
I have several different balls I throw with the dogs, but this one is their favorite. They will ignore the other balls to fetch this one. I have ordered multiple to be sure I have extra.
Searching for a New ball for our pup that loves his ball
Well my review is good for the ball . It’s a great product. Great material & glows great. But he still wants the old torn up one. Not fault of product!