CollarDirect Reflective Martingale Nylon Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adjustable size helps ensure the paw-fect fit.
- Made using soft-yet-durable nylon and heavy-duty, dependable hardware.
- Reflective nylon collars are a perfect combination of safety, style, high quality and comfort—great for daily use and training alike.
- Hypoallergenic nylon material suitable for most dogs with sensitive skin.
- Vivid colors look great on all breeds and resist fading or washing out over time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blueberry Pet 3M Striped Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Pink, Large: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Alcott Polyester Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Blue, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$11.02Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- CollarDirect Adjustable Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Lime Green, X-Large$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Pastel Color Padded Reflective Dog Collar, Navy, Medium: 14.5 to 20-in neck$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Sassy Woof Dog Collar, Dolce Rose, Small$17.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Buckle||Slip On||Buckle||Slip On|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Reflective, Training||Reflective||Training||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
I purchased this collar last week. And after the 1st use my 117 pound dog broke the collar and took off chasing after deer almost hit by a car due to this faulty collar. I own a similar collar and I assume the construction of this product would be the same the metal hook is insufficient for any dog weighing over a 100 pounds.
Concern about slipping
The size and the reflection are fine but because the collar material is nylon it is slippery and resizes very easily. This means if you have a dog that want to push the collar over their head or back out of the collar the part that is around the neck will easily resize with a bit of trying from the dog. I do not feel comfortable using this on any dog that is not easy to walk on the leash and control.
These collars serve the purpose and look good
I'm not thrilled with nylon. The cloth collars seem much more comfortable for the dogs. I find them scratching at their necks with these. I'll give it some time but I'll probably go for cloth.
I wish this collar came with directions. I'm not sure how to put it on my dog. Does the same loop hold the leash and the ID tag.
Useless for strong dogs
The rings holding the piece that cinches to the rest of the collar are not solid rings. My dog had this on for 5 minutes and pulled hard enough that one of the rings bent and popped off. Still in search of an unbreakable martingale collar.
Andy loves it so far!
We just adopted our dog, and he came with a much larger martingale collar that was 2 to 2.5 inches wide. We didn't like how thick it was on his short basset body, but his foster mom said that a martingale is good for dog with a chunkier neck. We went with this in lime green and it's great! The one inch width is perfect and it's super sturdy for our young dog that still pulls occasionally.
Nice collar for the money. I bought two. One for my Great Pyrenees and one for my pyr/lab mix.
Perfect and easy
I have many collars, but i have to say this is the easiest to clean, slide on and the most important when he is way, way, way back in the yard, I can find him since it reflects. Also important walking at night with cars in the road! I bought a few of these in different colors.
The color looks great on my dog, love the reflectors, took me a min to figure out how to put it on as it doesn’t have a claps but I like that it is looser around his neck and then it pulls tight when he starts to pull. The material is sturdy
Just wish it had a snap, instead of dragging it over her head