Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinarian-recommended solution for keeping your cat companions happy, safe and calm.
- This formula is an improved version of Comfort Zone’s Original Cat Calming Diffuser.
- Helps reduce urine spraying and destructive scratching in your home.
- Suitable for all life stages.
- A drug-free solution that helps reduce destructive behavior and helps your feline friend feel calmer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 6$56.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 2 count$25.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Pheromone Breakaway Cat Collar, 4 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser Refill, 30 day, set of 2$29.06Chewy Price$31.69List Price$27.61Autoship Price
- dealbSerene Pheromone & Catnip Oil Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$34.99Chewy Price
- Feliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats$24.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 3 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Felisept Home Comfort Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 45 day$32.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$21.10Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.05Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$15.87Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (a petroleum distillate) 45.00%, Analogue of Feline Pheromone 5.00%, Other Ingredients 50.00%....||N/A||Essential Oils, Tripropylene Glycol Methyl Ether, Fatty Acid Ester...||Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (a petroleum distillate) 45.00% Analogue of Feline Pheromone 5.00% Other Ingredients 50.00%...||N/A|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
I purchased this with hesitation. Someone recommended it to help introduce a new cat to my brood. I plugged it in 2 weeks before the introduction. The kitties were calm and relaxed but not drugged. Very pleased.
Chester is totally a different animal. He was marking, biting and generally in tolerant. Pretty much a nightmare cat. We were at our wits end. We are using all 3 defusers;He has become super chill and easy to be around. Amazing!!!!!
These work, but...
I have a large household of humans and pets. One of our cats hates clutter. If I get behind and decide not to fight the clutter in a specific room, the cat will begin to pee in certain corners, or even in the kids' empty play bins they've dumped and left out. To fix the problem is not as simple as removing the clutter (the cat will make a bit of peeing for a while after the clutter occurs). We have to obviously remove the clutter, clean the spits she peed with an enzyme cleaner, and I make sure to use the plug-ins near the places she pees. She definitely calms right away with the diffuser. When we introduced her to our home, she struggled to adjust to our male cat. Even after two weeks of seclusion and mild introduction, she and he would fight. After using the diffusers they became friends. She had a hard time with his passing and a few years later we got a kitten. The diffusers helped them calm down and be friends. The "but" is because some have leaked and they tend to leave an oil smudge up the wall. The top needs to have a rim that guides the oil away from the wall.
Don't recommend, they didn't work.
I plugged them in once I received them. Had them plugged in for 3 weeks. They didn't work. One of my cats became more aggressive. That's why I unplugged them. I don't recommend this product. You can't tell if it's working or not, the only thing it did, it was warm when I unplugged it.
Didn't work :(
I have 3 cats that started peeing all over our house after we moved here a couple of years ago. I thought about trying this, but didn't figure it could possibly work for the 2 boys/1 girl problem I have going on. When my vet suggested trying it a couple of months ago, though, I figured it was worth a shot. Sadly, they are totally unaffected by them. We put 6 around our house, and they've literally peed right by them. I also bought the collar and put it on my female. She keeps getting it off, but again, I don't think it's made her any less inclined to pee where she pleases. Maybe it would work for just one cat, or if that was the only smell in the whole house. Not sure how they're supposed to zone in on it when there are a hundred different scents in our home at any given time, between our personal products, cooking, diffusers, etc. But at least I tried it and know now. Not mad, just disappointed that I'm never going to have a house free of cat pee. And yes, we've eliminated all the basic suggestions/possible reasons for the behavior.
Worked for us!
My daughter has 2 cats and watches our cat while we head south for the winter. This year we got Comfort Zone and the adjustment was easier and calmer. Wish we had known about it sooner. I also take our cat to our lake home an hour away and plan to try the spray for the car.
Do not last 30 full days
I have 6 cats, I depend on this diffuser to ease tension during the holidays with the fireworks, or stormi weather etc. I love how amazingly they work BUT a bottle DOES NOT last 30 days. I’m not sure why the company advertises this because they do not. I wound like for them to be aware of this issue as I’m sure I’m not the only one who has noticed this and for them to add more solution to the package. These things are rather pricey to not stand up to their promise of longevity.
Great product great value
Great product great valueLeave it to Chewy to give someone a great value for their Purchase and also great service. Can’t thank you all enough
Comfort Zone calming diffuser for cats
I have used this product in the past with success and decided to try it again for my latest fearful furry friend. It has made a BIG difference in him. He used to run and hide from anyone who came in our house and now he will stay out in plain sight and even let people pet him, sometimes. He’s better with the ladies than with men but getting better. I am very happy with his results.
Started to leak and no obvious effect.
I plugged in 3 units and, within a week, 1 started leaking, dripping a puddle on the floor. Had to unplug. My vet suggested these to calm our 3 yr old cat from jumping on our 15 yr old cat. 2 weeks in and I don't see any effect.