Credelio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 50.1-100 lbs, (Blue Box)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Credelio is a chewable tablet that's easy on dogs and tough on ticks and fleas. This monthly prescription kills ticks and fleas, treats flea infestations and treats and controls tick infestations. Credelio starts working in just 4 hours and provides 100% monthly efficacy against fleas and more than 97% monthly efficacy against ticks. These tablets are approved for puppies and dogs 8 weeks of age and older who weigh 50.1-100 pounds.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
|Color on Box||Weight Range||Strength||Dosage||Product Page|
|Yellow||4.4-6.0 lbs||56.25 mg Lotilaner||Give orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Pink||6.1-12.0 lbs||112.5 mg Lotilaner||Give orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Orange||12.1-25 lbs||225 mg Lotilaner||Give orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Green||25.1-50 lbs||450 mg Lotilaner||Give orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Blue||50.1-100 lbs||900 mg Lotilaner||Give orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Interceptor Plus Chew for Dogs, 50.1-100 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$60.81Chewy Price$57.77Autoship Price
- Heartgard Plus Chew for Dogs, 51-100 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Credelio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 25.1-50 lbs, (Green Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$116.16Chewy Price$110.35Autoship Price
- Interceptor Plus Chew for Dogs, 25.1-50 lbs, (Yellow Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$50.05Chewy Price$47.55Autoship Price
- Credelio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 12.1-25 lbs, (Orange Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$115.10Chewy Price$109.34Autoship Price
- Tri-Heart Plus Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 51-100 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$37.99Chewy Price$51.10List Price
- Interceptor Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 51-100 lbs, & Cats, 12.1-25 lbs, (White Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$62.43Chewy Price$59.31Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Don't use chewy
They double charged me and won't give me my money back. Talked to a "supervisor" and she says promises to call you 8-31, guess what no call. Don't use this company they don't care about your pet or you.
Credelio works great but the taste must be absolutely horrible. I have 2 dogs, one eats anything but we literally have to shove this down his throat followed by cheese to get him to take it. The other dog hates the tastes also. It just seems to me a better flavor could be made for this great medicine!
Princess Gizmo who rules the roost
My dog want chew it either. I break it into four pieces and dip it in peanut butter and down it goes. For those having trouble trying breaking it up and do pieces.
My dog won't chew these
Every month we've had to try to come up with a new way to disguise the taste of these tablets. We're down to grinding up the pills into a fine powder and then mixing it with ice cream and syrup. Also, my dog is well over 100 lbs. now and I don't see an option for dogs in this category so we'll try another product.
No matter what I do to cover this up, my dog takes days to consume it. I use heartguard( beef flavor) and she gobbles it down. They need to change the flavor of this product.
What warrant this price
I initially tried interceptor and my dog I hated the taste both of them would not eat it. So I switched to this one and they took it a problem on my season text so I have been good but I don’t understand why it wants such a high price
Not for Ticks?
In the end, I decided not to risk giving this to my dog, since I needed a tick treatment, and all the literature that arrived with the product only talked about fleas.
Have waited 2 weeks for this item. Item was charged to my account. Says it arrived today 7/1/22. Didn't get it
I haven’t found a tick on my dog since giving her this medication and she used to be a tick magnet. I wrap it in two pill pockets and she eats it no problem.
doesn’t protect against ehrlichia
My dogs got a tick borne disease while on this medication for over a year and neither chewy nor the manufacturer will refund the product.