Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Beef & Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free wet food is made with beef and chicken as the top ingredients for animal sourced protein to support healthy muscles.
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals for overall health, and taurine to support healthy eyes and a healthy heart.
- Contains omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to nourish skin and fur, with zero grains, wheat or wheat gluten so it’s great for kitties with sensitivities or food allergies.
- Supports digestive and urinary health by providing adequate hydration from tasty broth-based gravy.
- Provides a complete and balanced diet for all breeds, on its own or as a tasty kibble topper.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Applaws Tuna Fillet with Seaweed Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$42.03Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Turkey & Giblets Dinner Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$38.08Chewy Price$36.18Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Chicken Recipe All Life Stages Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$64.00Chewy Price$76.56List Price$60.80Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Turkey Recipe All Life Stages Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.12Chewy Price$52.56List Price$42.86Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe All Life Stages Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.12Chewy Price$52.56List Price$42.86Autoship Price
- DealApplaws Chicken Breast with Pumpkin Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$42.94Chewy Price$50.16List Price$40.79Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Turkey Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Grain-Free Salmon Entree Salmon Consomme Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.97Chewy Price$43.99List Price$36.07Autoship Price
- DealApplaws Tuna Fillet Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$40.12Chewy Price$50.16List Price$38.11Autoship Price
- DealApplaws Tuna Fillet with Crab in Broth Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$63.61Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Tuna & Salmon Dinner in Aspic Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef, Chicken...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Turkey, Chicken...||Turkey, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
9 cats love this food
We all know cats can be picky. I have 9 cats who love this food! Sometimes I get a can with higher moisture than the other more dense food, but I've gone through many Dave's brand cases now and am very pleased. More importantly, my cats are!
Has formula changed?
I have been ordering this food for my cats for quite a while, and they loved it. However, my most recent shipment is terrible. I practically have to poor it out of the can, because it is so soupy. My cats won't eat it.
Our beef loving cats say.... NOPE!
I've been trying to introduce better canned foods to our 3 cats, and though the ingredients are good with Dave's beef and chicken, and I love the larger cans, none of them like this variety. They are usually fans of beef wet food in other brands, but even with adding their favorite freeze-dried chicken or rabbit topper, most of the two cans I've opened so far has been left on their plates to be thrown out. They pick the toppers out and leave the food. Will try a few more tricks with the remainder of the 2nd can, but it's looking as if I may have to donate this case to the shelter.
Though all of my (17) cats love the flavor, though it is nice and wet, though it is true that there is lots of good meat, I am canceling all 3 of the DAVE's cat foods I have been ordering. How can a responsible cat food manufacturer include CARRAGEENAN - A KNOWN CARCINOGEN?!?!? Until that changes, I will not be your customer.
Miracle worker for my cat
This food has been a life saver for me and my cat!!! For a while I had been dealing with a cat that would poop/diarrhea outside the litter box, on the dining room table, and wherever else it felt like. I was so frustrated and had tried changing my litter, my litter box, keeping the litter box clean daily etc. Then to make a long story short, I happened to do a little research and discovered that I needed to change my cats food. Apparently, she could no longer eat dry food and needed to eat canned food and it’s been several years now so I honestly can’t remember all the science behind it, apparently she has some gastrointestinal issue, but I decided to give This food a try and my problem disappeared! No more poop all over the house. Hallelujah! Now the only problem I have is that sometimes Chewy runs out of this food and cancels my order and it’s out on back order etc. and then it becomes a pain to try and find it at local stores and most of the time I’ll only find the small cans and different kinds not This particular one.
Cats barely eat it. Has sticky strange consistency.
Cats love it!
I love the ingredients and that it comes in different sized cans. The cats love it so it's a go for us.
Wet cat food
So glad Chewy’s can deliver Dave’s nongrain wet food in 12 oz cans since we are now feeding 3 house cats, one stray and 2 feral cats this winter. Our local pet food store stopped carrying the larger cans
Even the picky rascals ate this...all loved it....
Mr. Finicky passes on Dave's
Had hopes that our feline would take a liking to Dave's Pet food but he got one whiff and took off running. Attempted to get him to just try it but no luck. Also tried Dave's Tuna and salmon variety. Same results. Cat would not try it. Now I need to find a home for the 23 remaining cans in the case. Wish Chewy would offer samples for purchase instead of requiring an entire case to be purchased.