Help relieve symptoms of fungal infections while soothing damaged skin with the Davis Miconazole Dog & Cat Shampoo. Containing 2% miconazole nitrate and 2% collodial oatmeal, this shampoo is specifically formulated for dermatological conditions such as ringworm, superficial skin infections caused by yeast, and scaling due to seborrhea. It also includes rich emollients, which penetrate the coat and skin while locking in necessary moisture—which helps to provide soothing relief. There are no dyes or fragrances to prevent causing further irritation or reactions, and it’s all made in the USA to be safe for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
- Helps relieve symptoms of fungal infections like ringworm, superficial skin infections caused by yeast and scaling due to seborrhea.
- Formulated with 2% miconazole nitrate and 2% collodial oatmeal to soothe damaged skin.
- Therapeutic formula is made in the USA for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
- Also contains rich emollients which penetrate the coat and skin while locking in necessary moisture.
- Helps relieve co-existing conditions caused by bacteria when mixed with Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs or if irritation develops, rinse thoroughly with warm water, discontinue use and contact your local veterinarian. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Davis