DermaBenSs Shampoo for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated for dogs, cats and horses.
- Helps to increase the amount of water the stratum corneum, or outer layer of skin, can absorb. This in turn promotes healthy skin regrowth.
- Contains ceramides to help moisturize, repair and restore dry, damaged skin.
- It has no sulfur odor.
- Made in the USA!
Active: 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, 1% Sodium Thiosulfate, 1% Salicylic Acid, Ceramides. Inactive: Propylene Glycol, Fragrance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Relief Spray for Itchy Skin for Dogs, Cats, & Horses 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DermAllay Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 12-oz bottle$9.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone 1.0% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Dogs & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$15.49Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone 0.5% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Alpha Paw Antibacterial & Antifungal Medicated Dog & Cat Wipes, 50 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Dog & Cat Spray, 2-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Mal-A-Ket Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count jar$11.97Chewy Price$18.96List Price$11.37Autoship Price
- Pet MD Micoseb-CX Anti-Fungal Medicated Pet Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Douxo S3 SEB Odor-Control Seboregulating Dog & Cat Shampoo, 6.7-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- MiconaHex+Triz Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$15.25Chewy Price$25.99List Price$14.49Autoship Price
- MalAcetic Wet Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 100 count jar$23.48Chewy Price$25.54List Price$22.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Active Ingredients: 2% Miconazole Nitrate USP, 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate USP, USP tris-EDTA....||—||Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%.|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
96 Customer Reviews
Not a good experience
My dog had a reaction to this. A wound that was healing re-opened. Not sure if it was the shampoo but it didn't happen with her other shampoos. Also after bathing her, I filled the sink with clean water and then rinsed her for several minutes. she was thoroughly rinsed and it still left bleach stains all over a towel a towel. Contacted Chewy and they refunded my money and I threw this shampoo in trash.
Cured dried scratchy skin
Our dog was experiencing extreme dry skin under his coat after moving to the desert. Worse than just plain dandruff, it had become yellow and tons of it. Our vet prescribed this shampoo after tests to confirm it was not another underlying issue like thyroid problems. We used it every other day and after 2 washes he was already looking so much better. After a week it had really cleared up, but we continued treatment to be sure it was gone. The smell is tolerable - somewhat coconut like. It lathers nicely and did the job well!
WILL BLEACH FABRIC
So mad right now. My brand new towel set that I only used under my knees for padding on my bathroom tile floor got bleached from this product (I do not use bleach for cleaning nor have it in any of my cleaning products). I gave my two cats baths to soothe their skin irritation and ruined my towel that is less than a month old. NOT HAPPY. It states that this product may bleach fabric on the bottle in the fine print, but should be more pronounced at the beginning of the instructions.
My cat Cookie has bad environmental allergies, we’re currently a few months into immunotherapy (allergy shots). While we wait for those to work, her dermatologist recommended this shampoo for her tail. Her tail developed a keratin buildup and caused a brown waxy substance which was blocking her hair follicles and causing her tail to start thinning. After using this shampoo on her tail ONE time the brown buildup is nearly gone, and her tail is starting to fill out again! I’m so happy and will continue to use this weekly as our derm recommended. Great product and love the smell!
Great for itchy skin!
Our English Mastiff has terrible skin allergies. This shampoo works wonders to help with her itching. She needs to be bathed about every two weeks to keep the itching under control without using oral medication. She rests comfortably after a bath with this shampoo. I am happy I don't need a prescription for it as well.
The best shampoo!
Makes baths easy! Lathers quickly, pleasing fragrance! This shampoo makes my bulldogs fur soft & heals itchy spots! Rinses quickly!
not happy yet
we did a wash with the dog using the new shampoo,the nest day he had dandruff ,not sure if it is working,the vet told me to purchase it, will try one more time
This Has Worked Well for My Dog's Atopic Dermatitis
This is far better than Sebahex that we used in the past plus it leaves a soft coat and hydrated skin. Sebahex has a very drying effect on the skin, whereas DerbaBenSs does the opposite and without the yucky smell of Sebahex. Dermabenss has a faint & pleasant coconut smell & ever so easily lathers up when applying (unlike Sebahex).
Keeps my Schnauzer from itching and smells good too.
Best shampoo ever!
Got rid of all our puppy’s rashes and made her coat so soct