Diamond Naturals Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA by a family-owned company using quality ingredients from trusted domestic and global sources.
- With real pasture-raised lamb as the #1 ingredient, this recipe helps support bones, joints and lean, strong muscles.
- Crafted with lamb protein and moderate levels of fat to provide your dog with the nutrients she needs to stay active. This recipe also contains omega fatty acids for skin and coat health and features vitamins and minerals from superfood fruits like blueberries and oranges.
- Each serving includes species-specific K9 strain proprietary probiotics, plus antioxidants and prebiotics to help support healthy digestion, immune system health and overall wellness.
- Made without corn, wheat, artificial flavors or colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$49.49Chewy Price$47.02Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Large Breed Adult Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$62.69Chewy Price$59.56Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Large Breed Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Beef Meal & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Chicken & Rice Formula All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Beef & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Extreme Athlete Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Diamond Pro89 Beef, Pork, & Ancient Grains Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Diamond Hi-Energy Sporting Dog Formula Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Whitefish & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Meal, Ground White Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Ground White Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Ground Corn...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley...||Lamb Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Oatmeal...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High Fiber, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
634 Customer Reviews
Dogs Love it, Dog Mom Approves
I switched to the Diamond Naturals Adult lamb after their other dog food got too expensive. They are still in the process of transitioning over to it but so far they have had no issues. One of my girls has a very sensitive system and no issues for her either. They seem to really love it and I am happy to provide them with a good food at a good price. The kibble seems a little small but both my dogs are medium size and do ok with it.
I received a message to update my account due to the expiration date on my card, which I called Chewy and did and had a generous offer to proceed with filling my order for me while on the phone. That was so sweet and thoughtful, however, the order was filled with only a 20 lb bag of Diamond Natural Lamb, we prefer 40 lb, which is why we have autoship every 7 weeks. We will seek a resolution. Thank you.
My dogs love this Food.
I have a Female German Shepard I started her off on Purina Puppy chow. For awhile I couldn’t figure out why she was itching so much. Found out she was allergic to byproduct in the food. I tried Rachel Rae for a while until I found Diamond naturals Lamb meal and rice. I switched to the all stages and the puppy version when she got pregnant she had 8 puppies and didn’t lose a pound after birth. She still look like she did before she got pregnant. Just healthy. I can try to switch but my dogs doesn’t agree with another food. So I just don’t try. I recommend it.
Diamond naturals food
I foster for a rescue so I have a lot of dogs come thru. All of them seem to like this food and it sets well with their stomachs and have had no skin allergy problems with the chicken and lamb flavors. The beef seems a little less suitable for their stomachs. Chewy`s service has always been excellent!
We have fed our dogs Diamond Naturals for years. Quality dog food and ingredients with probiotics. This particular lamb and rice formula has smaller pieces so can be fed to most all breed sizes. We have a Great Dane and 2 very small dogs. Fat and Protein ratio is good for giant breeds like our Dane. They can all eat it although we did recently swap the little guys over to the same formula only the small bits for small breeds. The bits in small breed formula are tiny! Good for our aging 5lb yorkie though. But he was able to eat this regular just fine also. Good stuff!
They Ate the bottom out the bowls!
Let's start with the Product supercedes my expectations, could not believe how fast my picky Blue Merle went at it! Shipping was on time with the exception of of mix up with Fed Ex but as with Chewy customer service is exceptional! All our Adult dogs are now sleeping contently and appear quite satisfied, thanks to Chewy and the manufacturer my life has also became a little bit easier!
Helped skinny dog put on weight.
The beagle we adopted seemed too thin (his ribs were showing quite a bit). We started giving him a cup in the morning and on at night. He gobbles it right up and after two weeks he looks much healthier, has a ton of energy and his coat is nice and shiny, so I give this food two thumbs up. It costs a bit more than some foods but I think it is worth it, because it lays as long time. My back thanks me for not hauling around the heavy bag from the store to the house
My 2 golden boys transitioned easily from their previous food. (a grain free chicken) no intestinal or gastro upset. They actually showed a more favorable interest in this diet. I'm happy they are on this lamb protein vs chicken.
By far the worst according to my doggos
So, I saw this, my dogs have eaten same formula by diff company...it had smaller bits, so I thought, "perfect for my old dog who once had a broken jaw" and it's hard for him to eat large kibble... No way.. both my dogs, even my rescue that would eat rubber if you gave it to her, would touch it! I hate that, because I thought with autoship, I would no longer have to worry about racing to the store as we were running out and we live in the Tullie's!! Welp, sorry to be honest...it might work for some folks dogs, but BOTH of mine piddled at it in their bowls and walked away....days without food, because it's all I would offer them, 3 days and nites in a row! I always heard if they were hungry, they'd eat whatever...not mine, I reckon they'd starve.. on day 4, I mixed with an old can of wet food I'd had sitting around here for uhum...years...they ate it...so, being the strict doggo mama I am, I offered same food, a couple more days, no wet food supplimentation.. they walked away...2 days more days trial, noooo treats in between at all (we aren't big treat folks anyway, no time) and I thought they'd starve again...so I mixed it with more (yes, long expired) canned food ... They ate it, so I cancelled my autoship... I'm very, very sad ... So now, I have to get to co-op and get every bag they have cuz we are in hokey-pokeyville, and they run out quick of their old food!
I am trying this food with one of my Boxers. He has alopecia and many in my Boxer group said that switching from chicken base food has helped their Boxers. For sure Chase loves it, but too soon to know if it will help his skin.