Diamond Naturals Skin & Coat Formula All Life Stages Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Fish Meal, Potatoes...||Lamb Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Oatmeal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley...||Lamb Meal (Natural source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Brown Rice, Peas...||Lamb Meal, Ground White Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat|
About This Item
- Made in the USA by a family-owned company using quality ingredients from trusted domestic and global sources.
- Formulated for dogs of all life stages, this recipe features real salmon as the #1 ingredient and helps maintain skin and coat health.
- This nutrient-rich recipe contains vitamins and minerals from vegetables and superfoods, energy-rich carbohydrates and antioxidants to support immune health. It also features omega fatty acids for skin and coat health.
- Each serving includes species-specific K9 strain proprietary probiotics, plus antioxidants and prebiotics to help support healthy digestion, immune system health and overall wellness.
- Made without corn, wheat, artificial flavors or colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$26.24Chewy Price$24.93Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Whitefish & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$45.59Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$62.69Chewy Price$59.56Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Beef & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Large Breed Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Beef Meal & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Chicken & Rice Formula All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Wholesomes Fish Meal & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$42.09Chewy Price
- Wholesomes Beef Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$38.94Chewy Price
- Country Vet Naturals 24/14 Healthy Diet Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$38.44Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.52Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$30.03Chewy Price$31.99List Price$28.53Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
52 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
580 Customer Reviews
This dog food is great for my lab she had dry skin when I got her and I couldn’t afford the high end food they had her on which did not help with her dry skin. I looked up dog food ingredients for skin issues while trying to stay on a budget, an this product came up looked at the back for the ingredient list it fit perfectly for what I was looking for without breaking my bank account. It’s health food like the high end brands but without the crazy high price point. My dog loves this food she’s been on it for almost three years now and it’s done wonders for her skin and coat. It’s also fish based so I don’t feel weird mixing fish oil into her food from time to time.
My favorite naturals so far
I usually purchase the lamb one but, this one is my favorite so far. My dogs coat shines and she seems more active when eating this kibble. I wish it came in a larger size and similar priced to some of the other flavors but, I would recommend as is.
Our Corso refused to eat it
Was looking for chicken free dog food w/ limited ingredients. Found this one and was hoping it would help our Cane Corso with his allergies and coat . Unfortunately he refused to eat it which was weird because he’s normally not picky . I saw so many good reviews and tried it but unfortunately not for us .
She Isn't Happy
I bought this affordable version of the large breed salmon food I used to get. My Pyrnees is not pleased. She won't eat it. I mix a TBS of canned food with it so she will eat. While Hekla doesn't like it, the other two dogs love it. They have their own bag of the same food except it is for normal sized dogs. I shall continue to buy the regular food but will not buy the large breed formula again. I gave it 3 stars only because my dog won't eat it.
As always I switch flavors , and recipes, with each bag. (Within the Diamond line) This was the first for this one so I watched closely . It turned out fine my girl loved it just like all the others.
Dymond natural salmon and potatoe
This product is Amazing My puppy loves and is hard to find in stores now days they should have it in store more often. If they keep making great food and healthy for our pets they will keep making sales specially this brand.
greyhound dog mama
When I started using this food my retired Greyhound was on prescription “clean” food. His fur was also not in great shape and hadn’t changed much since I got him. After the FIRST BAG of this food with wild salmon & potato, ALL of his fur was silky, soft and filled in! Even the groomer noticed it!! AND the diarrhea, the original issue, was finally gone! BONUS!! I did my OWN research after the vet recommended that I keep him on the prescription food ($125/bag)!. On a limited income and with a 75lb dog it was not possible to keep him on that food. After finding that fish was the least allergic “meat” (chicken is the MOST, I was shocked), I looked at pretty much all brands that that carried any kind of fish as the main ingredient. I made sure I narrowed it down by those that had no grains. Then the PRICE! OMG PRICEY! I’ve used Diamond brand for years for my grain allergic dog and low and behold Diamond Naturals had one. So that is my 5 STAR FOOD!
This is the second bag that was ripped open in the box. This called ever ant from every colony from Georgia to PuertoRico!!!! Not even laughing. Got stucg by a cow killer ant in the process and I’m allergic! Thanks for nothing!
All of my dogs refuse to eat this
I have no idea why, but it's been several days (weeks) and all four of my dogs refuse this food. I even looked to see if it was recalled. I have a new pup and it was one of the foods the breeder said she used, and the pup does not like it either. It is expensive to waste but, they would rather not eat. I do not know what to do with it. I am buying a new bag, same brand just different.
Great for skin and coat
My rescue charcoal lab immediately developed skin/cost issues upon arrival. At exactly 1 year of age he began shedding ultimately losing nearly 50% of his hair. The previous owner was feeding Diamond. I switched food brands to what I thought was a quality replacement. Long story short, within a 2 month period my lab was nearly hairless! I started researching and what I found said it was probably genetic. I took a shot in the dark and switched food yet again while starting supplements containing probiotics and omegas that support digestion and healthy skin. After 1 bag of food and supplementation (roughly 30 days) his skin and coat looks amazing! We just received our second bag and I couldn't be more pleased with the product.