Dogswell Remedy+Recovery Dog E-Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe and humane way to prevent your pal from scratching or biting wounds, as well as licking topical medications.
- Lightweight design with padded neckline and no mark edges makes for a comfy fit while your pup heals.
- Transparent material won’t block your pal’s view, preventing stress from tunnel vision.
- Perfect for after surgery, to help heal hot spots and insect bites, and to prevent self-inflicted wounds.
- Proudly made in the USA and available in different sizes for dogs of all breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$13.49Chewy Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, X-Small$17.54Chewy Price$19.49List Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Red, Large$16.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Black$13.49Chewy Price
- KONG EZ Soft Collar for Dogs & Cats, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, X-Small$16.19Chewy Price$19.49List Price
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, Small$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar XX-Large$18.99Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, XX-Large$19.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Medium$35.00Chewy Price$38.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
Didn’t work for a Doodle
My 7 month Doodle was able to get to that area after neutered. His nose was at edge of collar. Had to go out and buy deeper collar
Should be made with snaps.
I actually bought this collar to groom my long-haired big cats that needed some mats sheared. I was surprised to see the collars made nowadays have no snaps for closure like the old ones had and were so quick to fasten. The newer ones have some kind of push-through plastic double nubs that is extremely hard to push through the holes. By the time it's closed the cat is long gone. I will try to replace the difficult-to-push-nubs with nylon string or ribbon for tying as a quicker solution. Also, the collar itself is not made of a sturdy plastic as before, but of a lighter-weight plastic material that bends. If you have a pet that is patient and stays still while you struggle to adjust the collar to its proper size, then maybe it will work for you.
Collars run small
Need to return. Item runs small. I have not been able to use the collar to fully review it.
Arrived right on time. Got the XL for my male dalmatian. Easy to slide on/off. Easy to adjust size around neck. Great value, considering how expensive veterinary procedures cost. And 10 days out, sutures are ready to be removed. Perfectly healed. And will be easy to store .
Largest size is best.
I have got my dog a large in b4 getting him the XL. W/ the large when he would bang it against something it would bend, didn’t have it brake from this tho. Also my dog was still able 2 bite himself w/ the large size cone on. However, w/ the XL cone. It does not bend when he hits it off something & it is long enough that he does not have the ability to bite himself w/ it.
Worked well for the first few days
I bought a medium for my cat because she is able to easily reach her feet to chew on them with the xs that i already had. I thought a slightly longer depth would put a stop to that without being an annoyance for getting around. It worked for about a week but she has recently figured out how to still reach her feet enough to chew her toes. I have an awkwardly large cone that works but makes getting around harder. Id like her to be comfortable but not able to situate herself to chew on herself. Im considering buying the large but not sure if it can be adjusted down to a 4 inch diameter neck hole. The cone itself is sturdy and works well for scratch prevention and is good for preventing chewing or licking most areas of the body but if you have a very smart and determined pet then its gonna be some trial and error to get one in a size that works how you need.
Ok not great
Size off, got a large for my 40 lb dog, to short, could still lick leg. Hard to clip.
Cone work good
The cone fits perfect and he can’t get it off lmbo
Doesn’t stay secure. Every time my dogs bump the cone headfirst the snaps pop open.
Not tall enough
The collar seems to be comfortable for Lady, as comfortable as she can be. She can definitely still lick her back legs, which defeats the purpose. She's a westie, we got the medium and it's on the last notch. It's just not tall enough to stop her from still licking herself.