Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic All Breed Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Pearled Barley...||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Product...||Chickpeas, Pearled Barley, Oat Groats...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain||Vegan, Vegetarian, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Fruits & Vegetables|
About This Item
- Probiotic bacteria cultures added to help absorb and facilitate proper digestion, nutrient-rich green-lipped sea mussel supports joint health
- Premium chicken, menhaden fish and eggs provide the essential amino acids required to help build and maintain strong, lean muscle mass, while promoting healthy skin and coat
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 & 6 fatty acids, including linoleic acid, nurtures healthy skin and promotes a vibrant coat
- A slow-cooking process along with quality fiber sources and probiotics ensure a highly digestible food
- To maximize nutrient absorption, each kibble contains concentrated amounts of highly-digestible ingredients like carbohydrates from non-GMO grains, including barley and oatmeal
Never Run Out of Food Again!
|Breed Size||Bag Size||Estimated Autoship Schedule|
|Small Breed (10 -25 lbs)||4 lbs||2 - 3 weeks|
|Medium Breed (26 - 55 lbs)||15 lbs||4 - 5 weeks|
|Large Breed (56 - 99 lbs)||30 lbs||5 - 6 weeks|
- Please note this is an estimate. See Feeding Instructions tab for more information.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Solid Gold Sunday Sunrise Grain-Free Lamb, Sweet Potato & Pea Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Blackwood Whitefish Meal & Oatmeal Recipe Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Annamaet 25% Medium & Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Barking at the Moon High Protein Grain-Free Beef, Eggs & Peas Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Lotus Oven-Baked Grain-Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$27.49Chewy Price
- AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Trout & Pea Formula Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$55.09Chewy Price$59.99List Price$52.34Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Working Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- ACANA Freshwater Fish Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Brothers Complete Lamb Meal & Egg Formula Advanced Allergy Care Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$25.29Chewy Price$24.03Autoship Price
- Wysong Synorgon Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$10.49Chewy Price$11.89List Price$9.97Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Dogs loved it
Switched my yorkie and Maltese dogs from Iams with no issues. they love it They have a wide variety to choose from and my nursing moms switched to Dr Gary’s Working dog. And my stud is finally putting on more weight.
Was good till it wasn't
Was using Best breed for large dogs for quite awhile, then suddenly I would get a bag and my girls poops got really soft, ordered another bag and poops went back to normal. Then another bag and my girls wouldn't eat it, another bag and they ate it right up. So I decided to take them off large breed and try this one. First bag was good, then second bag loose poops, 3rd bag no issues at all. Then just received another bag and immediately bad poops and a lot of them. Nothing else had changed with them or their treats. I tried a little experiment. I had some food still left over from bag 3, so gave them it and poops immediately went back to normal. Then I tried the most current bag again, and immediately poops went all soft and they had 3 times as many that day. I can't deal with inconsistency, so I am changing foods.
Great dog food - but delivery was an issue this time
Have used Dr. Gary’s for years; last bag had a bit of green plastic embedded in a couple of morsels; sent message to the company and received no response. Today our auto-ship arrived. Delivery driver opened the gate to our small courtyard and THREW the box toward the house! I was surprised to see the bag inside the box is intact!
Prancing for food
When Penny realizes I'm heading toward her food for both AM and PM meals, she rushes ahead of me and begins a prancing motion with her front legs.
Did ok for my dogs
I have a pound puppy that's 6, she's a large breed mix; 2nd dog is a Miniature Schnauzer that is 5. I've tried this food for a while now and both dogs have liked it and eaten it well. Not a lot of feces waste, so I know it's not all junk. Last order I switched as it had appeared to increase in price by $24. Couldn't afford that so tried a prior brand. Today it doesn't show that inflated price, so I'll see if I come back to it.
I have dobes and although I prefer raw, I just cannot afford doing total raw. I was hoping this kibble would work as part of their meals. My kids became pooping machines. I cannot believe how many times they are pooping. A couple could not even hold it until let out. very disappointed with this kibble. I guess the critters can have it.
My dogs like it
I can feed this to all my dogs small and large. Only down fall it got delivered to someone else’s house thankfully they are honest people and let me know.
Dogs love it and it’s good for them!
I have an extremely picky dog and he loves Best Breed! Good food with great nutrients they need. He was eating the German one for years. Now that he’s not in daycare anymore, and is less active I switched him to the all breed. Nervous he wouldn’t like it, but he loves it! His dog friends that come and stay the night always love to steal his food too. Dogs I board love it. I would have to say it’s one of the good ones out there. Try it!!!! You must.
My dog's new favorite
My dog stopped eating his dog food after "stealing" a bite of Dr. Gary's from his cousin. I changed my auto-ship (so easy - love auto-ship) and he has been happy ever since. His coat seems shinier already! I feel good about the ingredients in this dog food and I think the price is fair for the quality.
Seems to work!
As my dogs sadly age, it seems digestive issues occur. Dr. Gary’s food is small and better for their teeth and stomachs. After trying different brands this seems easier on their stomachs & they had better “pickupable” stool.