Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Lamb Meal with Vegetables & Herbs Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Free-range, grass-fed New Zealand lamb recipe
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a vibrant coat
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables support immune system health
- Probiotics assist in nutrient absorption and digestion
- Glucosamine and green-lipped sea mussels support joint health
Never Run Out of Food Again!
|Breed Size||Bag Size||Estimated Autoship Schedule|
|Small Breed (10 -25 lbs)||4 lbs||2 - 3 weeks|
|Medium Breed (26 - 55 lbs)||15 lbs||4 - 5 weeks|
|Large Breed (56 - 99 lbs)||30 lbs||5 - 6 weeks|
- Please note this is an estimate. See Feeding Instructions tab for more information.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Freshwater Recipe Catfish & Whitefish Meals Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Market Fresh Fish Recipe With Zucchini & Carrots Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.27Chewy Price$16.41Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Farmer's Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Coldwater Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Triple Protein Recipe with Ancestral Grains Legume-Free Premium Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$39.06Chewy Price$37.11Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Turkey with Pumpkin Recipe Legume-Free Premium Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.51Chewy Price$14.55List Price$13.78Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Red Meat Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Inception Fish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 27-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Ocean Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Chicken-Free Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$81.97Chewy Price$77.87Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Working Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Legume-Free Chicken-Free Duck with Butternut Squash Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$83.44Chewy Price$79.27Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Meal, White Fish Meal, Brown Rice...||Salmon Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Pearled Barley...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Pea Protein in food :(
I've been buying this food for my goldendoodle for the past year, and recently saw the new bag design. I didn't think much, but when I poured out the food, it definitely appeared darker and smelt much different. Come to find out, this food now has "Pea Protein" in their ingredients. Chewy, please update the ingredients on your description as it has changed. I purposely bought this food because I needed it to be legume and pea free due to DCM concerns. Unfortunately, I'll have to research another food for him as he has many allergies to other proteins as well as peas.
Mochi Won't Eat This Either
So, she won't eat this flavor either after switching away from the puppy diet... She tasted it, one kibble at a time, with topper. She also turned her nose on this. Good thing I bought the 4 pound bag, but now I'm stuck with 64 pounds of dog food. Still recommend this brand to others.
Just didn't work out
Certainly this has great ingredients however I couldn't get my 2 large dogs to eat it. One picked at it and the other wouldn't touch it. They are not what I would call picky eaters either. Also the small hard bites were hard for my one dog to chew. Just tried another brand and they love it.
Love this food!!!!
I love this food and so do my dogs, was feeding Diamond Naturals, too much poo which was hardly ever formed, now on this poo is much less and firm...yay to easy clean up!!
Tried new food
With the advice from my vet, I switched to Dr. Gary’s Best Breed due to my dogs potential food allergies. They were already on a limited ingredient food, but it still contained one of the top ingredients that they could potentially be allergic to. My dogs transitioned nicely to the new food. I have already seen some improvement with her allergies.
Best Breed Dog Food
Awesome dog food! Every dog should be feed this! No by products or corn. No ingredients from China
Dogs' Favorite Food
We have used the Dr. Gary's Best Breed food for a few years now, ever since it was recommended to us by a trainer. Our first dog had issues with another food and it took us months to figure out that it was his food. Neither of our dogs have issues with this food, and they jump up and down when it's time to eat. Our favorite way to serve is to mix various flavors of Dr. Gary's Best Breed foods in a large container and add a bit of warm water to their food bowls during serving. It's a bit pricey, but we are happy with this food.
Price increase on Lamb
Love Dr Gary’s Lamb dog food. One of the few foods my dog can eat. Unfortunately they increased the Lamb from $59.99 to $ 89.99 in a matter of two weeks. Will have to look for something else.
Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Lamb Meal
This is obviously a quality product with a little high price. Was searching for a replacement for our last dog food due to recent events in the news. Read labels and looked at websites for several days before choosing Dr. Gary's. Unfortunately, I stupidly purchased lamb instead of salmon and my picky icky would not touch it. Our Boxer ate it up, of course she eats anything. Purchased a trial size of Dr. Gary's salmon and it gets rave reviews. Highly recommend although the kibble is quite small. Still, stuck with about 30 lbs of lamb. Sure my veterinary can use it. Thanks Chewy, for your first class service and understanding.
I have a dog with a very sensitive stomach, and a list of allergies. We tried various limited diet foods, but this one is the best! He eats great, has gained back his normal weight and bowel movements are always consistent. You definitely get what you pay for.